Window Medics Inc

Review for Window Medics Inc

Rick in Kanata
Rick in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Window (Thermal pane) replacement and window repair

Although I was initially disappointed that there was a 3 week delay in the delivery of the 2 replacement thermal panes, I attribute that to a manufacturer capacity issue rather than a problem with the vendor/installer. I think it behooves us all to be patient and understanding during the challenges we face related to the pandemic.
All of the communication with Window Medics has been professional, courteous and timely. I am happy with the installation of the two thermal panes and I am optimistic that the defogged window will clear up soon. If it does not turn out to my satisfaction, I'm confident that they will make it right. If not I will edit my review. I'm quite pleased overall with price and service. Elijah and Nasir were a pleasure to do business with. I would recommend Window Medics to friends or family & I'm glad that I could support a small local business.