Antonio's Paving

Niagara Falls ON L2E1Y8
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Niagara Falls  >  Antonio's Paving

Reviews for Antonio's Paving

3 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

This company as been taking care of many property's for me over the last 10 years. From snow plowing, concrete, asphalt to laying new grass for me. Just wanted to say thank you, and did a great job this winter for me!

2 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

great for coming out for estimate, not the greatest for returning phone calls, . Doesn't show up when they say, or come back to fix small problems. Will not have them come again

Dan from Niagara Falls
3 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

This is the second time I got this company to do work for me. Again no problems. Will continue to call them for all my asphalt and concrete needs. Amazing job guys!!!!!!

Dan from Niagara Falls
3 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

very clean, good recommendations, and most of all honest. I hired Antonio to do my patio last year (2013) in May. Very GOOD job, I could not believe how clean it was. I also got them to do my asphalt driveway. Asphalt or concrete patio has no cracks or puddles. Call this company if you want a good job.

Vincenzo Porco from Niagara Falls
8 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

I was in need of waterproofing for my basement (90yr plus home). I called Antonio's since he is a local contractor and has one of the top years experience of 40+.

First he called the city for me to map out the gas lines. One worker came and dug to the foundation to start the Hydraulic Concrete patch work. Next day the water proofing went on and backfilled with Aggregate stone. Also during this day my existing concrete walkway was torn out and the new one was formed in place.

I had to wait 3 days for the concrete due to weather conditions, but early morning on a Saturday the concrete arrived and was poured. Antonio provided the men to level out the concrete for me. Twos days later after the concrete turned white, he came by personally and cut the concrete for me.

Overal the speed and professionalism was outstanding. He was very effective, the labour was $2000 for 5 guys for a total of 3 days 8 hours work. The concrete was $1500 which to my surprise it was the cheapest around.

I liked how Antonio covered the Gas Line, and Concrete ordering. I found the cost very reasonable and it was a neat and tidy job.