Carter Painting Inc.

Formerly Carter Interiors
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
2427 Whitehorn Dr Burlington ON L7L 7N3

Reviews for Carter Painting Inc.

Ed Valente
Ed Valente

Bathroom and Vanities Painting

We needed a bathroom and a couple of vanities painted. The bathroom needed a fresh coat as the old paint was cracking and chipping. Our painter showed up promptly on schedule. He was very professional and courteous. He did an amazing job! Everything was left clean and in perfect order. We’ll definitely be using this company in the future and I would highly recommend Carter Painting.

Janet in Burlington
Janet in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Painting of bedrooms and bathroom

Carter Painting provided us with an estimate and delivered a great, detailed presentation in our home. The painters completed an exceptional job. They arrived on time with all necessary materials. Their work ethic and attention to detail was outstanding. I will definitely recommend them to others as well as request further projects to be worked on in our home.

E Davie in Old Toronto
E Davie in Old Toronto

DO IT ONCE AND DO IT RIGHT WITH CARTER PAINTING

Do It Once And Do It Right With Carter Painting

I have had the most amazing experience by hiring Carter Painting to remove the popcorn ceilings in the main floor of our bungalow and paint most of the main floor...including dining room, foyer entrance, main hallway, Master Bedroom, Guest Bedroom and Study.

The team of painters headed by Eric were extremely professional, each paid attention to detail and took care to protect our furniture and belongings throughout. The team of Eric, Chase, Quintin and Ishmail demonstrated the perfect example of how teamwork gets the job done without fuss or undue mess.

The scope of work took four days and by the time all the painting supplies and paraphernalia had been packed up, the transformation of our home exceeded my expectations.

From the initial consultation with Neil Carter (owner) for the job estimate, through to the final walk-through at the end of the fourth day, I found the team to be punctual, efficient, experienced and well prepared for what they were there to do.

They even vacuumed in addition to their clean up. All in all, this is the best experience I have ever had using professional painters. I would highly recommend Carter Painting and will be using them again for future work still to be done.

Special mention to Tina Hurley who coordinates everything between Neil, client and painters. The online accounting system allows easy payment of deposits and final balance, as well as seeing exactly what is included in your Job Estimate. I do like the complete transparency which mitigates any confusion as to what you are being charged for.

It is a breath of fresh air to work with a company who says what they will do and stays true to their word. If you are in need of a painter(s) save yourself the heartache by going straight to Carter Painting. They have a user friendly website which clearly states their goals.

Thank You From A Very Happy Customer :)

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Fence painted

We are so happy we choose Carter Painting. Neil and his staff were terrific. We have a very large backyard fence which looked awful. After Carter was finished it looked fantastic. We couldn't be happier with the result. We definitely have found our Painting Contractor and we look forward to having them do work for us in the future.

So happy to hear this J! We are glad you were happy with the result.... and loved hearing the story of your wife's surprise when she opened the blinds! <3
We look forward to hearing from you when you are ready for the next project!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Exterior painting

Friendly, reliable, great communication, professional work, great experience - would hire them again and certainly recommend the company! They went above and beyond! Thanks again for the wonderful job you did!!

carol from Toronto
carol from Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Commercial space, remove popcorn ceiling and paint

Carter Painting was a very positive experience from estimate to finished project. The ceilings condition of old popcorn ceiling was stained, cracked and needed patching from a previous plumbing problem with leaking pipes. The crew was professional and ON TIME every time. All side walls and ceiling light fixtures were taped for protection. Anything that did not meet to my satisfaction was immediately attended to. I can see that Customer Service and quality of work is top priority for Carter Painting. I would definitely use their services again and would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you so much Carol for this! We are over the moon to hear that you (and hopefully your patrons too) are enjoying the finished product.
We definitely do pride ourselves on these things and glad it shows!! Dont hesitate to give us a call again when you need us!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Bedrooms in Oakville

We had a couple of bedrooms to paint, and the Carter people did it in a timely and professional way. Great crew, very focused on customer satisfaction. The office is great to deal with, very responsive. We definitely recommend Carter Painting

Sian Reid from Hamilton
Sian Reid from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exterior Painting

I was contacted promptly after I requested an estimate, and offered assistance in choosing new paint colours for my home (I didn't need it, but it was nice that they offered!) Work was completed with only minimal delays, and the final result looks amazing! I am looking forward to enjoying my refreshed exterior for years to come!

Thank you so much for the kind words Sian!

Glad you are happy with your project.... a great experience for our customer is our #1 priority!

Gail in Ancaster
Gail in Ancaster

Garage door

This is the second time I've used Carter Painting and I will continue to use them for future projects. They are professional and thorough and prices are very reasonable. Happy to recommend them.

Gail we love to be top of mind with our clients when it comes to painting happiness. Thank you for taking the time to share that with people here in HomeStars so they can hear and see how we are making an impact. We hope to hear from you again when the next painting project emerges or if there's anyone that needs our help! Enjoy the summer!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Interior Refresh

From the start to finish, Carter Painting was on time, on budget and extremely professional. We chose this company based on the thorough walk through and detailed quote provided. We were not disappointed! The interior main floor, upstairs, bathrooms and 5 bedrooms look spectacular!! We also appreciated the design consult to assist us with colour selections. Would not hesitate to recommend!

Bliss! Absolute Bliss! We love to hear how we are making an impact. The entire Carter Painting team is tuned into doing work that helps people enjoy their spaces while making it easy along the way. So glad you shared your experience to help others who may be seeking to complete those painting projects in their home! Be sure to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

More about Carter Painting Inc.

In business since 2004, Carter Painting has been providing superior quality painting & decorating throughout the GTA and Golden Horseshoe. Experience the neatest, cleanest painting project ever or your paint is 100% FREE! What makes us different than your typical painting contractor? - we respect your home and treat it ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oakville?