Bright Wood Kitchen

Bright Wood Kitchen
647-721-2844
Toronto
M1B3C4

Started out all good, signed a contract and clearly communicated what needs to be done and agreed upon. 1/4 of the way, job war rushed and done in a sloppy manner with workers (students/or people with no professional knowledge), when questioned about the sloppiness, he told me new order have arrived and cant spend too much time in one place. Doing it fast is good if its done right, that was not the case here. Eventually they stop showing up without a notice and when called they would simply say , "not coming today". Job was ragged and not done to satisfaction, he would raise his voice and walk out of job. Lot of comers were cut, had to fix what they have done with other contractors, that's how bad it was. There is no inspection or supervision done by any one, I would ever never touch this company with a 10 foot pole.

Jenny Francis in Toronto
Jenny Francis in Toronto

Kitchen and washroom vanities

Bright wood kitchen has helped me get my dream kitchen just the way I wanted.They have also done an amazing job with their customized vanities for our washroom and cabinet for our family room. I loved their work and contribution towards giving you exactly what you want with an affordable price. I would definitely recommend their service if you want to upgrade your home and i have been recommending them to my friends and family.Thanks to Bright Wood Kitchen.

Selva from Toronto
Selva from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen

Great service. Alot of kitchen designs to choose from. Brightwood was punctual, installed in the days they promised.
Kitchen looks wonderful, and the service was even better. They explained all my options, and gave me a kitchen that I am happy with.

I recommend them to anyone looking to get their kitchen renovated professionally.

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Toronto?