Bright Wood Kitchen

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Toronto ON M1B3C4

Reviews for Bright Wood Kitchen

kitchen remodelling

Cheep workmen ship. lack of professionalism which you will notice as soon as you get involved with the building team. Rather get professional work elsewhere even if you end up paying more.

Jenny Francis in Toronto
Jenny Francis in Toronto

Kitchen and washroom vanities

Bright wood kitchen has helped me get my dream kitchen just the way I wanted.They have also done an amazing job with their customized vanities for our washroom and cabinet for our family room. I loved their work and contribution towards giving you exactly what you want with an affordable price. I would definitely recommend their service if you want to upgrade your home and i have been recommending them to my friends and family.Thanks to Bright Wood Kitchen.

Selva from Toronto
Selva from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen

Great service. Alot of kitchen designs to choose from. Brightwood was punctual, installed in the days they promised.
Kitchen looks wonderful, and the service was even better. They explained all my options, and gave me a kitchen that I am happy with.

I recommend them to anyone looking to get their kitchen renovated professionally.

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Toronto?