H. Sewing Drapery

Reviews for H. Sewing Drapery

Dawn D.
Dawn D.

Curtains for a diningroom

The work is exceptional and the staff really do try to do everything in their power to provide excellent customer service. I had a problem, which is that some fabric panels were lost in the mail and Lisa and her staff did try to provide solutions to a tricky situation.

The thing I would like to mention is that Lisa was trying to be accommodating by offering to mail part of the work by mail so that I would not have to make an extra trip to her office.

Ultimately, and oddly, the package arrived at my door with no postage stamp. I am grateful that they arrived and sorry to have pestered Lisa and her staff. Other than the post office problem, this was an excellent company to deal with.

Hi Dawn, It is rather odd how you received it as I know we put the extra stamps on the envelope to ensure it was enough for the larger size. Anyways, ultimately I'm really glad it arrived.

Cheers, Lisa

Drapes for Condo

This company did Drapery for my spare bedroom and living room. They did an outstanding job. The drapes themselves were beautifully cut and sewn. They had a very nice fabric selection of excellent quality.
Installation was quick and very professional.
Very pleased also with the Customer Service, from the Office Staff, to the nice young man who did the initial quote, to Hai who did the installation.
Truly wonderful company to deal with who deliver 5 star service and product.

Thank you for the great review! We are very glad to hear you had a great experience with our company!

DRAPERY

H SEWING DRAPERY is the place to go if you need excellence and style delivered to you on time. I was warmly welcomed by the amazing staff at H SEWING when i walked in on the first day. All i did was choose my fabric and style with lots of assistance of course and time frame within which i needed my drapes ready. To my surprise, i did not only receive the best custom made drapes for my living room, it came exactly on time. You can't go wrong with H SEWING. The Drape is worth every cent you payed for. I would definitely recommend these team to any one who is looking for satisfaction for a Job well done.

Thank you for the wonderful and kind words. We are so glad we are able to meet your needs!!

SusanNoguchi in Toronto
SusanNoguchi in Toronto

Condo drapes

The H Sewing team was awesome! I love my drapes. Customer service IS JOB #1 here and they went over & above to make me sooo happy. To do so they reworked some drapes to make me absolutely satisfied - at no additional cost. KUDOS :)

By going that extra step, we can ensure the satisfaction, we will gladly do it!

Thank you for the great compliments and enjoy!

Angel from Toronto
Angel from Toronto

Custom Curtains

Happy with H Sewing Drapery and my custom curtains. They had many sample books available to choose from. Lisa was knowledgable in the style I was looking for and minimized the time spent looking through samples. Hi is also very nice and efficient in installing the hardware and curtains. Installing curtains turn a house into a cozy home if done correctly, thanks to this company.

Thank you for the great review Angel! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so glad you liked the outcome!!

Living and Bed room curtain

When I look, my custom-made living and bed room curtain the quality is unsurpassed and value outstanding and fantastic customer service if you want some thing nice to look when you get home after a long day work I recommend “H Sewing Drapery “at 760 Birchmount rd. Scarborough. ON

Betty in Brampton
Betty in Brampton
1 review Aurora, ON

Custom Drapes

I am so happy to have found H. Sewing Drapery. Not only did they have a wide selection of fabrics to choose from, but they were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The service provided was excellent (fast and efficient) and I am extremely happy with my custom drapes.

carnone in Toronto
carnone in Toronto
1 review Kettleby, ON

Window project

So lovely and so efficient! We were all set for our Thanksgiving dinner and our new luxurious velvet curtains made it feel extra special. Lisa and her team had it all done on time and it was the talk of the evening. Thank you Lisa........my mom will be calling you for her new curtains!!!

Thank you for the great review! Look forward to doing the draperies for your mom!

selena.219 in oshawa
selena.219 in oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Curtains/Drapery/customize

Thank you so much H.Sewing services for making our home a showroom home. We are beyond amazed and happy to show off our home to our family and friends. Your team has made the process of picking our drapes and color so easy and very affordable from the time you came to give us an estimate to the final day. You all are an amazing team and very professional. If anyone is looking for drapes or curtains for their home this is the place to get them done the way you want them and very affordable no job would be difficult or impossible for H.Sewing services.

Thank you Selena! You and your husband were a pleasure to work with! I'm glad we were able to get everything done for you before your family arrived! Lisa

Dr. Salman Augla in Oakville
Dr. Salman Augla in Oakville

Drapes

We are satisfied by the amazing work done by Lisa and her team.
All my friends who visited us were astonished when they saw the drapes.

Dr. Salman Augla

3249 Sawmill St.
Oakville, ON. L6M 0X2

Thank you for the great review, we really enjoyed working with you!

More about H. Sewing Drapery

H. Sewing & Drapery is a family owned and operated business providing custom drapery, blinds and upholstery services. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we have the knowledge and skills to assist you with your window covering, home decor and upholstery needs. We at H. Sewing Drapery, ...