We Are Painters

Gloria from North Vancouver
Gloria from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Interior Painting

Tom and his crew did a fantastic job for me. I just moved to Vancouver and bought a condo in Coal Harbour. They painted my entire condo in a one day! My site manager advised me on colors, and they turned out amazing, it looks really really good. The crew (dustin and phoenix), were excellent - extremely professional and very skilled, they taught me alot about painting! When they left, the place was spotless, no sign that anyone had just been there. I highly recommend them, they were absolutely amazing.

More about We Are Painters

We Are Painters are Vancouver's leading residential and commercial painting company. Our motto of "Outstanding painting, within your budget" holds true to all of our jobs, from large industrial complexes to the humble 1 bedroom flat. Our professional painters always deliver, from one day painting, to full service staging and ...