Colour Landscaping

Reviews for Colour Landscaping

BOBBATH
BOBBATH

Landscaping

I had seen this company's work at a friend's home and was impressed, so when our front garden needed refreshing I did not hesitate to call. I am delighted with the results. Steve is very professional, and hires people who are polite, punctual, hardworking, and who work cleanly. I would not hesitate to recommend this company, and would certainly use them again.

ARifkin from Richmond Hill
ARifkin from Richmond Hill

Outdoor Landscaping

Steve has done more than one project for us, and he brings a strong knowledge, a well thought out vision, and a reasonable work plan, with realistic pricing. The important part of this story is how CLEAN these folks work. It can be anxiety provoking to see your lawn chopped up, and piles of materials, but Steve's crew works professionally, and at the end of the day, they put their tools away and neaten up the work site. I was consulted every step of the way, and when changes or decisions needed to be made interim, Steve patiently allowed me to assess all options. The end result was magnificent for each of the projects, and I highly recommend this company for a professional, quality, well priced and organized landscaping project.

Aalim from Vaughan
Aalim from Vaughan

Landscaping

Colour Landscaping did a fantastic job transforming my front yard into a beautiful place. Stephen had great ideas and provided several variations to ensure that the final product was better than our expectations. Patricia was very helpful in choosing all the plants and trees that complement the space and fit well with our preferences.

Colour Landscaping prepared the area, positioned large decorative stones, planted a large range of trees, shrubs, grass and flowers, and finished with clean lines and landscape lighting. I am very happy with the finished product.

Stephen and his crew were all very professional and very helpful. I would highly recommend Colour Landscaping.

More about Colour Landscaping

Colour Landscaping is a quality oriented landscape design-build company whose reputation has been built on a customer focused approach along with expert execution. We work with you to ensure the design compliments your home and lifestyle. www. colourlandscaping. com
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Markham?