Hayco Renovations

Reviews for Hayco Renovations

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Ian and his team (Mike, Andrew and his dad) have done a great job to our bathroom renovation. This is our first renovation since we moved to our house 11 years ago.
Ian was one of the 3 contractors recommended by HomeStars. I have read great reviews about Ian (HayCo Renovations) that I did not bother to call the other 2 contractors and went ahead with him. I would say that I made the right decision. I've read about his relationship with his clients to be one of friendship and congeniality and I can attest to that! I would highly recommend him and he will be my go-to guy in all my renovations in the future.

Thank you Maria for the very flattering review! It was a pleasure working with you and Noel and I look forward to working with you in the future.
Cheers, Ian

52earlscourt in Old Toronto
52earlscourt in Old Toronto

deck addition

Ian was prompt, courteous, efficient and had a wonderful sense of design. He is easy to get a long with and knows how to build things.We would highly recommend him for others we plan to use him again for other projects we will be doing.
His employee Chris was also a great worker and very friendly and did a great job. We were very pleased with the whole project.
Hayco is and will continue to be our go to.

Thank you Harry, I look forward to working with you again!

The P.
The P.

Showroom renovation

Hayco Renovations remodeled our showroom last Spring. They did a fantastic job. We have a spacious, bright showroom now with a lovely floor. We get many compliments on how great the showroom looks. We found them to be reliable and flexible as they worked around our business hours and completed the work in the specified time without any delays.

Thank you Meraj, it was a pleasure working with you both

Carol a.
Carol a.

Ensuite Bathroom

The job was basically a total renovation of a 27 year old ensuite right down to the studs. My wife and I can't say enough about Ian and Mike that did the reno and Andrew and his dad, the plumbers. They meticulously covered our brand new staircase and floors to ensure that there wouldn't be any damage. The relationship that was established between us was one of friendship and congeniality. The whole team
worked quickly and diligently, adapted
graciously to any changes and the result was
magnificent!!! On more than one occasion, they
went above the call of duty. We have highly
recommended them to any of our friends that
have seen our new ensuite.

Thank you very much for the great review Carol - it was really nice working with both of you and really, the bathroom looked so nice because of your design choices!

Alexa in Mississauga
Alexa in Mississauga

Front porch enclosure

Ian enclosed our front porch to create a beautiful and functional mudroom. We actually call it the solarium, because it is too pretty to be called a mudroom. I was on maternity leave while the project was being completed and so I had the opportunity to observe the day-to-day work of Ian and his associate. They worked tirelessly and competed the whole project in two weeks. I was so impressed by how pleasant, skilled and reliable they were. Ian is a perfectionist and makes sure everything is just right. I have already recommended him to friends several times over due to our excellent experience with his work. He listened to what I wanted, did some planning, and made it happen. Perfect.

Hi Alex
It was a pleasure working for you, thank you very much for the glowing review!

Doug i.
Doug i.

Basement Renovation

Bathroom, kitchen, egress window, wood flooring, drop ceiling. Excellent job, showed up when they said they would, no hidden surprises.

Thank you Doug, it was nice working with you.

Maya
Maya

Front walkway retaining wall

Ian did a great job fixing the retaining wall along our driveway and garden. It looked better than expected and he did the job quickly and within budget.

Thanks Maya

Cara
Cara

Ian built a multi-level deck off the back of my house.

Ian was collaborative, punctual, detailed and precise in his work. The deck was built in a timely manner with a great attention to detail and has hosted many happy gatherings since:)

I am glad the deck has brought some good times!

Bob from Impress carpet flooring
Bob from Impress carpet flooring
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement finishing

Very professional. Very polite.
Show up on time and finish with very reasonable price.
100% recomand.

Thank you Bob, always a pleasure doing business with you

Michael
Michael

Full main floor of 1920's house.

We were extremely pleased with Hayco when they recently did a full floor renovation for us.

We didn't know a lot about renos and contracting going in. Ian answered all of our questions, never making us feel like they were dumb questions. He thoroughly explained what he was doing at every step, which we appreciated. And he was extremely patient when we changed our minds on some aspects of the design.

We received a couple sub-trade quotes that were high and at no particular benefit to him he took the time to bring in someone else on both occasions. He had felt that they were unreasonable and didn't want us to get gouged.

He presented multiple wood/stain options to match our old house's existing original trim. We were OK with the one that was the closest match, but without us asking him to keep looking, he took it upon himself to find a rare African wood that was an even closer match. We were pleased to experience this kind above and beyond attention. Ian clearly cares about the customer being totally happy.

Ian and Hayco were also meticulous about the details and finishes. We are so happy with the quality of the workmanship and with how everything turned out.

Thank you Michael and Krishan that is a very flattering review, I am glad you were happy with the work.

More about Hayco Renovations

Hayco Renovations
Whether it's getting your home remodeled or business upgraded we're here to help you every step of the way.
Every project is unique so we tailor our services to meet your needs. We will make sure the job is done right and to your satisfaction.
***
At Hayco Renovations you will find us very reasonably priced and with a very high level of craftmanship.
​We care about getting the job done within the realistic timelines that we provide and we pay attention to keeping the area clean at the end of each day.
***