A Woman's Touch Landscaping & Gardening

Reviews for A Woman's Touch Landscaping & Gardening

Nancy from Home Decor Staging
Nancy from Home Decor Staging

Garden maintenance and planting

I would highly recommend this company for all your garden needs. Charley and Co clean up my and my mom's gardens and do all the planting. They operate with a high level of integrity and thus can be counted on. You should hire this company.

Thanks Nancy ..easy when customers are as nice as you and your family..!

Laurie from Toronto
Laurie from Toronto

Gardening

I called Charmaine to do a spring clean up and her and her crew did a fabulous job. I have had some bad experiences over the years with gardeners being unreliable, and just not being very knowledgeable. She showed up on time and definitely knows her plants! We arranged for her to provide us with a top up of pea gravel for a pathway and unfortunately the wrong stone was put down. When I called her she was apologetic, and gracious and did not cash the cheque I left for her until the job was done to my satisfaction. In my mind this speaks volumes about her business ethics! I look forward to Charmaine making my garden beautifiul! Thanks Charmaine.

My pleasure....customer satisfaction....thank you for your patience

GlennaRastetter from Toronto
GlennaRastetter from Toronto

Landscaping

Great work with a fair price. They did my entire back yard in 2014 and it still looks as good as they day they were finished! Would definitely recommend them.

So glad to hear this Glenna... have a great Thursday, it's insanely beautiful outside. ..!

Barb Halsall in Toronto
Barb Halsall in Toronto

Fall cleanup

After being let down one too many times by my previous landscaping company, and being left with a yard full of leaves under an early blanket of snow, I called Charmaine to see if she could help with a much needed fall cleanup. She replied promptly and arranged for a visit as soon as the snow melted. I was out all day and came home to a wonderfully cleaned up yard. It is so nice to deal with someone who shows up when they say they will and in addition, does a great job. I will be calling Charmaine again to help with some basic garden maintenance and spring/fall cleanups. Thank you Charmaine!

Thank you so much for the review.. if you required any assistance this year please don't hesitate to call... us..!

Rita Berzins from Toronto
Rita Berzins from Toronto

garden care

I wanted someone to maintain my mother's garden. Charmaine has fit the bill well. She and her crew have weeded, split plants, planted both in garden and baskets. The best part is I gave Charmaine my plant wish list and she purchased them. I just can't do it myself and Charmaine did all of this for a reasonable cost.

Hi Rita,

Thank you for the HomeStars review.. much appreciated, See you soon..!

Deanna  from Toronto
Deanna from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Landscaping and Design

I have a small backyard and I wanted something functional and beautiful. A Woman's Touch created a beautiful space for us. I am very happy with the job. We now have an outdoor space we can be proud of and enjoy being in. A Woman's Touch is ethical, creative and efficient and affordable. 5 stars.

Thank you so much Deanna it was a pleasure.. we thank you for the coffees and cake..!

Thanks for the recent referral much appreciate looking forward to working with your neigbhour.

More about A Woman's Touch Landscaping & Gardening

Seeking Landscape Maintenance and gardening clients. . . . in the Toronto Core. Now servicing Scarborough, Port Union, Rosedale, and East York, and East of Allen Road. We do annual flower planting and small landscape installations. Garden Design and Installation Lawn mowing Garden maintenance Full Property maintenance Sodding Over--seeding Eco_Lawn ...
Looking for Garden Maintenance pros in Toronto?