Iron And Railings Inc

HomeStars  >  Art Metal Work in Mississauga  >  Iron And Railings Inc

Reviews for Iron And Railings Inc

Sam Caputo from Mississauga
Sam Caputo from Mississauga

Railing for my front porch

I was looking for a company to install a railing for my front porch and steps. Met with various people and for some reason, we didn't click. Finally, I was fortunate to meet with Kal. He was very personable and extremely knowledgeable. Took his time to walk me through the process of selecting the right railing while adding his professional recommendations. I am very pleased with the service and would recommend Iron and Railings Inc to anyone. Thanks Kal!

thank you so much Sam for the kind word and the review. I am so happy that you love the final look of your iron railings. It adds much flare to your home! Glad we could be of service!

Sharon  from Oakville
Sharon from Oakville

design and install railing

I had 3 companies come to the house to recommend a railing design and give me a quote. Iron and Railings Inc was the most professional of the three, and offered the best advice. Their price was fair and they were eager to please. We are thrilled. We splurged on a more expensive finish and we are so happy we did - we have had many compliments on our beautiful railing. It finishes off the front of our house beautifully. Highly recommend.

Thank you Sharon for your kind words! I am personally so happy to know that you continue to receive compliments on your railings. Thank you again!

Felix
Felix

Iron Railings for the front steps

I had my front steps redone in preparation for a wedding, I needed an affordable and beautiful railing solution that would be delivered on time. I reached out Iron and Railings and they called me back immediately. They built the railings to the design I had chosen, in the time frame we needed at a very affordable price. I would recommend them to anyone and use them again myself

Felix, thank you very much for your feedback and the opportunity to work for you! I hope all went well with the wedding! Thanks again!

J.H. Luckett Waterdown Ontario
J.H. Luckett Waterdown Ontario
15 reviews Hamilton, ON

railings for outside stairs

We custom ordered and received the most beautiful railings. They were installed on the date promised and the work was done with care and precision. The quality of the railing was excellent.

James, Thank you very much for the feedback and the opportunity to work with you and your wife! It was a pleasure helping you customize you iron railing.

Mark
Mark

Front/Rear railings & steps

We received quality products, first-class workmanship, & excellent Customer Service! Kal Araji, Sales Manager, his personal help and support made our project 5-stars experience.

We’d recommend Kal, and his company to anyone who has a Railing project, you won’t be disappointed!

Khalek  from Mississauga
Khalek from Mississauga

outdoor railings and exterior gate.

I called to get a quote from Iron and railing and Kal was a very pleasant person. They gave me a very reasonable quote and a time when the work would be completed by.

Khalek, thank you for choosing Iron and Railings Int'l Inc. It was a pleasure to work with you on your requested unique design. I am glad to hear that you are loving the finished iron work!

Debra from Toronto
Debra from Toronto

iron railing

Kal was a pleasure to deal with, and supported by an equally pleasant and efficient office. He was flexible and patient and made every effort to accommodate our requests, and delivered the product as promised. If anything he exceeded expectations and we would happily recommend him to our friends.

Debra, thank you for choosing Iron and Railings Inc for your iron needs. I am so pleased that you are happy and enjoying your iron railings! Thanks again!

Robert from Oakville
Robert from Oakville

Railing for walkway

Thank you Kal for excellent service and communication. The product was installed perfectly and we love how it looks! I shopped around for a while and Kal gave me the best price in the area.

Thank you Robert for choosing Iron and Railings Int'l Inc. it was a pleasure working for you on your iron railing project. I am very happy that you are loving your railing! Thanks again!

More about Iron And Railings Inc

Iron and Railings International Inc. is a fabricator of all things iron. We have more than 40 years worth of experience in the iron business. We serve locations from Burlington to Toronto and all the way north to Newmarket. We custom fabricate iron Railings, iron Fences, iron Gates, iron Balconies, ...