Northern Renovations

Toronto ON M4G2P8
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Northern Renovations

Reviews for Northern Renovations

Michael Ehling in Toronto

Northern Reno does it right. I appreciate how meticulous they are, how they pay attention to the budget and process, and how they help us with the huge number of decisions that go into renovating.

Stephen from Toronto

I cannot praise Northern Renovations more - small company but they do it RIGHT! The work was done exactly as we wanted, the workplace tidied up every night and the quality of the workmanship is amazing. Throughout the process Steve from Northern Renovations is so great to work with to discuss ideas, options and easy to resolve issues that undoubtedly come up. There isn't a single complaint I could ever think of with this company. I have used them for my own place a few times and for clients and they are my go to contractor for all home renovations.