DSO Coatings Inc

Reviews for DSO Coatings Inc

Blair
Blair

Driveway sealing

they have done amazing work for me for a few years now. one phone call and it just all happens and they keep me in the loop throughout. I would not use any one else.

Carlos in Calgary
Carlos in Calgary

Complete Concrete Replacement NW Home

I wanted all of the concrete at my current house replaced.

This industry is hectic but DSO was tremendous.

Derek Orth was in constant contact. I am very pleased with the work that was done. It was timely and when there were delays they weren't that long.
I plan on using DSO for all other work.

Myron S.
Myron S.

Sealed sidewalks

DSO was able to seal sidewalks at two of my homes here in Calgary.

They did an excellent job and the sealant that they use is very high-quality. I previously sealed the walks using the sealant at North land concrete which is excellent but this is a significant notch above that.

Also the price including labour was much more efficient and economical than me doing it myself.

The group was also a very professional and came and completed the work in a timely fashion. One of the houses has an enormous amount of concrete to be done.

I will never seal walks again with this group in town.

Noel
Noel
1 review , AB

Driveway coat

Grass was burned upon application.
Staff never communicated regarding my concern. Paid the work anyway.
Not satisfied with the way work was handled.

We are very sorry that you are unsatisfied with our work, we try our best to keep the sealer off of any plants or grass.

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Storage

Unreliable not set up for large areas. Do not keep time lines as promised full of excuses when job goes sideways I would not recomend this company for large spaces

cyndy9
cyndy9

Driveway/Stair Sealing

We've had DSO seal our driveway and stairs for many years and they have always done an amazing job. They're very professional, right on the mark, no mess left behind and the driveway always looks fantastic. Thanks for wonderful job. A very Satisfied repeat customer :-)

Thank you for your review Cyndy, we appreciate your business and always enjoy working for you!!

Dale &.
Dale &.

Drive-way Resealing

DSO Coatings Inc
403-475-9974
Calgary
AB
T2Z 0N3

Brad came out to asssss the job and advised we needed some sand blasting to restore the driveway prior to sealing!
Once sealed it looks very good!
We are pleased with the job they did!
Thank you!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working for you and we hope to be the company to re seal your driveway in a couple of years.
Krista
Office Administrator

ggrenyk
ggrenyk

Driveway sealed

Driveway and back patio washed and sealed. Washing was done one afternoon and the sealing took place the next morning.

Thank you Garth for the review, we appreciate your business.
Krista

DSO coatings of our driveway and sidewalk

They were quick to respond to my request for a quote, and were informative as far as the delays caused by the weather. It was a 2 day process, with power washing the first, and coating the second day. I appreciated it not being rushed in one day, and that the weather was appropriate. Looking good, will see how long it lasts.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business and hope to have the pleasure of re sealing your property in 2 - 3 years

More about DSO Coatings Inc

DSO Coatings has your surface covered. From preparation to protective coatings, our company offers a full range of services to keep your concrete surface, big or small, looking good for years to come.

Over a decade in the industry means we've tested the best products and the best application methods, resulting in a concrete surface that gets noticed every time. Providing services to Calgary, Okotoks, Airdrie, Chestermere, High River, Cochrane, Black Diamond, De Winton, Turner Valley, & surrounding area.