CleanFreshAir Services Inc.

Duct Cleaning
Toronto ON M4H 1J5
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  CleanFreshAir Services Inc.

Reviews for CleanFreshAir Services Inc.

dgutoski
dgutoski

Air ducts and heather cleaning

He was very knowledgeable and gave suggestions that worked well. Friendly and very flexible. Excellent price for the service

Duct cleaning with dryer vent and center vacuum

Hi
I find this company online tech Razi came on time and did very good job our house is big with 2 furnaces we got all services he explained well about everything we got clean our dryer vent , center vacuum also now we feels fresh air .

Nneka A. in Brampton
Nneka A. in Brampton

Excellent Duct, Vent, and Furnace Cleaning!

Excellent service! We had our ducts, dryer vents, and furnace cleaned. The technician was professional and courteous; he did a wonderful job. Very efficient and thorough work. I highly recommend Clean Fresh Air Services to everyone.

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

Full duct cleaning

Amazing service. The before and after was incredible. Very thorough and professional. The technician explained everything and was happy with service. I would highly recommend CleanFreshAir for all your duct cleaning needs.

jun in Toronto
jun in Toronto

duct cleaning service in Burlington

Though the initial visit was not totally satisfactory. The owner responded quickly, and wanted to clean the 2nd time till i am totally satisfactory. The owner is a such a great person. I would recommend this company to my friends.

Asiful from Toronto
Asiful from Toronto
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Duct and Furnace Cleaning

I purchased Groupon for $69 which covers 12 in/out and Furnace Cleaning
I though they will do furnace cleaning which is included in the package

The technician just opened the furnace cover and just vacuumed the dust that are found in the floor of the furnace. I do not understand how this is furnace cleaning!!! that job I could not it as well just opening the cover and vacuum the floor. The technician asked about additional price for cleaning the furnace motor and furnace coil which is more than $250. and made the situation such that if we do not clean the furnace and coil there is no point of doing duct cleaning and there wont be any warranty of work, he said there will be continue to push dust in the air blower.

So I decided to go for additional work with premium payment for complete furnace cleaning. The technician just used the sucking pipe and blower to clean the furnace motor and coil for less than 15 min. which I realized later that I paid much high for this additional work.

Even though I red some reviews that they come into your house through attractive price by Groupon but end up with a high price by convincing you that additional work must be done to get actual result.

It's really hard to find a reliable duct cleaner. if anyone find plz reply me. thanks. If you want to hire this company try to be strict on the limited work covered by the the Groupon.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Best service

We had a smooth transaction. They are knowledgeable with the services provided. There was an issue that we did not know about, which Danny explained it well to us and sorted out. We are relieved. Easy and fun to deal with. Danny is the best!

Frances in Toronto, Ontario
Frances in Toronto, Ontario

Duct cleaning and more

Introduced to Cleanfreshair through a Groupon for duct cleaning. Fully expected to pay more than the voucher covered as its been a long time since servicing. Rasi and Raul were punctual, efficient and professional, recommending only services that I needed - no pressure with upsell. Work was good and fast - ducts, furnace and AC were a mess but no longer (as demonstrated by the before and after pics). If you have pets, ensure you have somewhere for them to go - very loud and scary for them. Would hire again.