Clean Fresh Air Services Inc.

Toronto ON M4H 1J5
Duct Cleaning
Clean Fresh Air Services Inc.

Reviews for Clean Fresh Air Services Inc.

Robert D in Brampton
Robert D in Brampton

Please stay away from this company unless you want to pay way above quoted rates

I booked this company through Groupon for 79 dollars which included duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. When I booked appointment I was advised about additional costs $10 per vent and 29 for additional hookup. Based on 8 additional vents my total expected cost was approx 200. However when the techs were in my home I was advised about numerous additional costs which are not outlined anywhere on their website and never mentioned when booking appointment. If I had agreed the additional costs would have added almost 300 dollars to total job. Suddenly this deal (What a joke) jumped to almost 500 dollars. Read the other reviews and you will see I am not the only person to have had such a brutal experience. If you want a quality job and transparent up front quotes - THIS IS NOT THE COMPANY YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH.

L in North York
L in North York

Very professional service.
Razi was the technician, he took the time to explain all the steps carefully. He was very professional in his job and showed me the before and after pictures of the duct.
I was really satisfied and I Will call them again next time.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Duct cleaning

Clean Fresh Air has done an excellent job at cleaning up our duct as well as furnace & air conditioning. They are on time, efficient and thorough. They offered me a free filter for my review but it hasn’t influenced my assessment on their work quality. See the photos for proof.

dgutoski
dgutoski

Air ducts and heather cleaning

He was very knowledgeable and gave suggestions that worked well. Friendly and very flexible. Excellent price for the service

Nneka A. in Brampton
Nneka A. in Brampton

Excellent Duct, Vent, and Furnace Cleaning!

Excellent service! We had our ducts, dryer vents, and furnace cleaned. The technician was professional and courteous; he did a wonderful job. Very efficient and thorough work. I highly recommend Clean Fresh Air Services to everyone.

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

Full duct cleaning

Amazing service. The before and after was incredible. Very thorough and professional. The technician explained everything and was happy with service. I would highly recommend CleanFreshAir for all your duct cleaning needs.

jun in Toronto
jun in Toronto

duct cleaning service in Burlington

Though the initial visit was not totally satisfactory. The owner responded quickly, and wanted to clean the 2nd time till i am totally satisfactory. The owner is a such a great person. I would recommend this company to my friends.

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Toronto?