CleanFreshAir Services Inc.

Duct Cleaning
Toronto ON M4H 1J5
Duct Cleaning
CleanFreshAir Services Inc.

Reviews for CleanFreshAir Services Inc.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Duct cleaning

Clean Fresh Air has done an excellent job at cleaning up our duct as well as furnace & air conditioning. They are on time, efficient and thorough. They offered me a free filter for my review but it hasn’t influenced my assessment on their work quality. See the photos for proof.

dgutoski
dgutoski

Air ducts and heather cleaning

He was very knowledgeable and gave suggestions that worked well. Friendly and very flexible. Excellent price for the service

Nneka A. in Brampton
Nneka A. in Brampton

Excellent Duct, Vent, and Furnace Cleaning!

Excellent service! We had our ducts, dryer vents, and furnace cleaned. The technician was professional and courteous; he did a wonderful job. Very efficient and thorough work. I highly recommend Clean Fresh Air Services to everyone.

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

Full duct cleaning

Amazing service. The before and after was incredible. Very thorough and professional. The technician explained everything and was happy with service. I would highly recommend CleanFreshAir for all your duct cleaning needs.

jun in Toronto
jun in Toronto

duct cleaning service in Burlington

Though the initial visit was not totally satisfactory. The owner responded quickly, and wanted to clean the 2nd time till i am totally satisfactory. The owner is a such a great person. I would recommend this company to my friends.

Asiful from Toronto
Asiful from Toronto
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Duct and Furnace Cleaning

I purchased Groupon for $69 which covers 12 in/out and Furnace Cleaning
I though they will do furnace cleaning which is included in the package

The technician just opened the furnace cover and just vacuumed the dust that are found in the floor of the furnace. I do not understand how this is furnace cleaning!!! that job I could not it as well just opening the cover and vacuum the floor. The technician asked about additional price for cleaning the furnace motor and furnace coil which is more than $250. and made the situation such that if we do not clean the furnace and coil there is no point of doing duct cleaning and there wont be any warranty of work, he said there will be continue to push dust in the air blower.

So I decided to go for additional work with premium payment for complete furnace cleaning. The technician just used the sucking pipe and blower to clean the furnace motor and coil for less than 15 min. which I realized later that I paid much high for this additional work.

Even though I red some reviews that they come into your house through attractive price by Groupon but end up with a high price by convincing you that additional work must be done to get actual result.

It's really hard to find a reliable duct cleaner. if anyone find plz reply me. thanks. If you want to hire this company try to be strict on the limited work covered by the the Groupon.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Best service

We had a smooth transaction. They are knowledgeable with the services provided. There was an issue that we did not know about, which Danny explained it well to us and sorted out. We are relieved. Easy and fun to deal with. Danny is the best!

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Toronto?