Platinum Roofing & Construction

Reviews for Platinum Roofing & Construction

Georgia
Georgia
1 review Stettler, AB

Siding removal and replacement, eves and facia

After severe hail damage Cheri and her fabulous team were able to help me navigate through the insurance claim process (as I have never had a claim before) and provide me with quotes, answered all my questions, gave advice on products and helped me make decisions for the future longevity of my home. I have an older 2 story home that needed special conditions. Cherie, Lloyd and the rest of the team were polite, patient, knowledgeable and efficient. Any concerns I had before during and after installation were addressed promptly. I absolutley love the way my home looks and feels now!

Tracy matchett
Tracy matchett
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Siding and windows

Platinum roofing came highly recommend to me from friends The time lines set were kept and communication throughout the process was clear and concise. All work is beyond satisfactory and very well done. Their professional opinions helped us make well informed decisions! Great company!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Cherie and her team did a good job:)

I was thankful Cherie and her team were able to assess the situation and come up with the best strategy to move forward after receiving a balance from my insurer for hail damage.

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on doing what's best for every homeowner we work with and appreciate that you took the time to comment on your experience with Platinum.

Firoz from Calgary
Firoz from Calgary

Roof & Siding

We had hailstorm damage to our roof and siding as well as some gutters. They thoroughly checked out the damage and fixed it (we were covered by our home insurance). They did the work in a professional and timely manner with follow up for satisfaction.

Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?