Zuffa Home

Reviews for Zuffa Home

seangalante in Toronto
seangalante in Toronto

Broken Barcelona Bench

I was very happy with the initial service and look of our bench. Unfortunately it broke after only a few months. Initially customer service was quite responsive and I was told a replacement piece was being ordered. That was 6 months ago and I still have no replacement. They recently they have stopped responding to my emails and phone calls.

Review has 1 previous version
MARK from GATINEAU
MARK from GATINEAU
1 review Gatineau, QC

Zuffa Home Chair Review

Zuffa Home Reviews-

I had recently purchased an Eames lounge chair from Zuffa Home. I was very skeptical because I hadn't seen the chair before but the sales people were very informant , a guy name Dan really helped with all my questions and they went out of there way to send live shot of the chair in their showroom which I really appriciate. You dont see large companies doing that kind of leg work for their customers anymore . I decided to write them a review because I was very happy with their service and especially with their product. I recommend Zuffa Home 100% and wish all companies could treat their customers like this . Thanks :)

Beulah D. Anderson from Ottawa
Beulah D. Anderson from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Sofa

I was in search of some amazing sofas but could not find anything. Zuffa home is a life saver with awesome products. Newest and stylish designs of sofas are available in pocket friendly prices. My sofas are very comfortable with eye catching design. I am surely going to recommend you people to my people and Thank you for answering my every question in detail.

rebecea  from GATINEAU
rebecea from GATINEAU
1 review Gatineau, QC

Eames Lounge Chair -Modern Furniture

I bought an eames lounge chair from Zuffa Home about a week ago, I just received it today. I love it and its amazing quality. Its a great piece to have in any modern furniture collection. I recommend this company to anyone looking for modern furniture or mid century pieces .

Melody in Ottawa
Melody in Ottawa
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Sectional Sofas

We were in search for a good quality real leather sectional sofa for our home and could not find anything in Ottawa and Quebec that was good quality and did not cost a fortune. Not until we found Zuffa Home, which had a refreshing selection of sofas and at a very good price. Customer service was great and the owners were very helpful with all of our questions and concerns. Great store.