Wintex WIndow Coverings

Reviews for Wintex WIndow Coverings

Steve in Oakville
Steve in Oakville

More Shutters

I went into Wintex and Pauline showed me various shutter options explaining the benefits. Paul came out and measured and also helped me to reuse some existing shutters. Installation was smooth and on-time. I have recommended them to my clients who are happy with the result

Steve Pawlick, RE/MAX Aboutowne

Sara from Oakville
Sara from Oakville

Hunter Douglas Blinds Installed

We had Wintex install Hunter Douglas blinds in all of our rooms in our home. Pauline was very patient in helping us choose the designs, and ensured the order was accurate as it was a very complicated order with many different types of window coverings. The installation went smoothly as promised. We had some issues with the HD blinds themselves (minor manufacturer defect) but they dealt with them in a timely fashion and rectified the issues to our satisfaction.