Willow Creek Contracting Ltd.

Builders
1136 Centre Street. Suite 155 Vaughan ON L4J 3M8
HomeStars  >  Builders in Vaughan  >  Willow Creek Contracting Ltd.

Review for Willow Creek Contracting Ltd.

Bryan Walderman in Thornhill
Bryan Walderman in Thornhill

Walkout Deck w/ Interlocking Patio

My wife and I had recently purchased a brand new home and needed a walkout deck from our second story. Our house is semi-detached and we had the additional challenge of building a deck that could both hold my very large barbeque, but did not block the light from coming into my basement window on the lower level. Paul came over to my house and gave me several different options and worked with both me and my wife to come up with a suitable plan.

Paul and his team did everything! Arrange for permits, work with the subcontractors, etc.. I came home one evening and loved what I saw, the next night, the stairs were torn down. Paul explained to me that the subcontractor improperly measured and two steps were 3/8 of an inch wrong. I would not have noticed this, but Paul certainly did. The man is a perfectionist, and doesn't expect anything but from those he employs. When all was said and done I was given a solid wood deck, a beautiful stone patio, and a backyard that is by far the envy of the neighbourhood. As an added touch, Paul used the leftover stone from the job and replaced the patio stones in my front yard, and dug out a garden. Sensational. I would not hesitate to use Paul and Willowcreek again.