Light the store

Sue Woodland from New Westminster
Sue Woodland from New Westminster
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Lighting

Got lighting for my home and they were very helpful on what light would be best for my kitchen and provide me with the best lighting for night and daytime usage. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful!

Mog in Vancouver
Mog in Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

lighting

The staff here are very helpful to find exactly what i needed. I did not there were so many factors to consider when putting up lights in a home. Good thing they were able to help me find the best solutions.

Patrick Warren in Vancouver
Patrick Warren in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

light fixtures

This Lighting store has the best service anywhere in Vancouver, both from a product knowledge standpoint, and their friendly and helpful attitude. Their selection is small, but hand-picked, and very reasonably priced for the quality. For simple and elegant modern light fixtures, this is the place to go!

camelia13
camelia13
34 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Light is Important

After I finished a "lighting" project in my house and I realized how important good lighting is, I decided to extend my "enlightenment" adventure and apply it to my office, too. So, I went shopping again, knowing that I want to give my office a "home" feel, but still be an office. So I needed the right lights, for both the right atmosphere, the right amount of light, and design. And I found everything I needed at Light the Store. I am very happy about how my project turned out and I would like to thank this store for making it so easy and pleasant for me.

Joyce in Vancouver
Joyce in Vancouver
15 reviews Vancouver, BC

Light fixture for dining room

We were shopping for a unique and modern looking light fixture for our dining room and checked out this store. They had a great selection of styles I haven't seen anywhere else. The light fixture we chose complemented our dining room very well.

Lun Lun
Lun Lun
10 reviews Richmond, BC

Wall Light

Bought a very nice wall light from Light the Store, the price was excellent, the service even better. I enjoyed to shop there, especially with a lot variety that cannot easily found everywhere.

Rachel in Vancouver
Rachel in Vancouver
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Replacement of Dining Lights

This store has a great selection of lights and the prices were competitive. However you have to ask a lot of questions. The staff in the store are not very service oriented. They came and installed the lights, but we did have to work around their schedule for the installation. The installer was great.

Stephan in Commercial
Stephan in Commercial
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

picture lighting

We thought we needed something special to light artwork and went to this store. they helped us with all the aspects and we found the lights we love, for a good price. they even lets us try it out without charging.