Turning Leaf

Tree Service
www.turningleaftrees.com AB T2M0R3
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Calgary  >  Turning Leaf

Reviews for Turning Leaf

We purchased a home with a mature Schubert Chokecherry in the front yard. It had indications of black fungus, at one time had been topped so there were lots of shoots growing from the branches. plus it was overhunging onto the driveway. Although we valued the shade, we seriously considering having it removed because it just seemed beyond saving.

We contacted Turning Leaf and I'm so glad we did. After a couple hours of pruning and sawing, it's metamorphosed into a very attractive tree with a high canopy.

Blaine was excellent in communicating, never did I feel forgotten, the price was very reasonable and the branches were cleaned up and even the disturbed snow was cleared. It was a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their work.

Tom in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

I highly recommend Blaine & Co. at Turning Leaf. They removed a large tree from our front yard and did an excellent job. After the tree was removed a thorough cleanup was done, and a few days later the stump and large roots were ground down.

Their prices are reasonable, they're professional, and they do an excellent job. I'd definitely use Turning Leaf's services again.

Thanks Tom!

Did a fantastic job trimming/thinning very large birch tree. Work was done within 2 weeks of initial quote request to completion of job. Will get this company again to remove a very large "ill" mugo pine. Thanks Blaine!

Thank you for the review!

I have used Turning Leaf tree services for about 3 years now. My most recent job in Feb 2017. Very happy with the service and the price for my trees in my backyard. Blaine and his crew are very reliable and professional. I have had trees pruned, a tree removed as well as diagnosis for problem trees. The whole process with this company is very easy in our busy lives from arranging the job, getting the quote and payment of invoice. I will continue to rely on them for all my tree services.

Colleen from Calgary

I have used Blaine now twice and have been extremely pleased with him and his crew both times. The first time they removed 8 columnar aspens approx. 40 feet high from my back yard by hand. Quote was reasonable, work completed in one day and left my yard very clean, even sweeping up the road and driveway.
The second time, I had them trim a large evergreen tree at my rental property. I went over what I would like done and left them to it. When I went back to see the results, I was extremely pleased, as the tree looked exceptional. Again, price was very competitive, work was done well and the yard left very clean. I will be using their services for all my tree work. If you use them, I guarantee you will be pleased with the results.

Stacey A in Calgary

The guys that came to do the work did a great job. Took care of the large trees in the front of the house and cleaned up the hedge in the back which looks great. Very professional work and the clean up was great. The roadway and yard were cleaned very well. I would certainly recommend this company.

Carlos Colsa from Calgary

The company had a small delay getting back when we contacted them.
They were very nice and did a fantastic job with the removal of the birch on the front of the house. Clean, neat and fast.

They cut the wood and the stump as we requested, and left the wood nicely piled.

I was very surprised to see such a clean job!

Thank you again for all your hard work and for sure you will get another calls from us to take care of our trees.

Paul in Prince George

This was a small condominium site with several trees (including 2 apples and 2 that had to be removed) and a giant out-of-control-hedge. Blaine responded very quickly to my request for a quote and immediately met me at the site as I asked. He accommodated our scheduling needs by re-arranging his own and so the work got done in a very timely manner. When things didn't go quite as planned, he responded the very next day to make them right. Thanks Blaine!

Jack Reed from Calgary

Blaine removed a large Willow tree from our property last year, & was highly efficient & professional. Today, his crew pruned a chokecherry tree, again doing great work.
You can confidently hire Blaine for any arborist work you need doing.

More about Turning Leaf

Get in touch for a complimentary consultation on your trees. We're dedicated to professional delivery of services, consistent pricing, and attentive client care.

Turning Leaf is an arboriculture company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, servicing Calgary and surrounding area. tree services include pruning trees and trimming hedges, removing trees, stump grinding, cabling and bracing, fertilizing, and emergency storm services. turning leaf's ISA certified arborist provides informative and professional consultations on tree care for residential, commercial, and rural properties.