Turning Leaf

Reviews for Turning Leaf

Kathleen in Calgary
Kathleen in Calgary

Tree Removal Quote

I have a small dead tree in our yard that needed to be removed, and Blaine stopped by to take a look at it and he was so honest and helpful and ended up suggesting that I could likely do it myself to save a few dollars.

While he was here I also asked him about tree pruning, and again he was very honest and said I really don't need to do it for 2-3 years. I was blown away by his service and really appreciated a stand up guy who I could trust.

I will definitely be recommending him and his services in the future.

Thanks again Blaine!

Karen from Calgary
Karen from Calgary

Tree Trimming/Pruning

I read the reviews on Homestars for arborists. I obtained 4 quotes. The best reviews were for Turning Leaf and their quote the best. Today the work was completed which consisted in pruning/trimming a Schubert chokecherry, pear tree and the removal of dead wood from 3 spruce trees. I am so happy with the work done. My trees look very nice. A job well done. I met Blaine when he came to provide and I appreciated his honesty and advice. Definitely my arborist from now on.

Thanks Karen!

Richard in Calgary
Richard in Calgary

Excellent customer service - knowledgeable arborist - competitive pricing

Blaine's crew took down two massive pine trees in my backyard and pruned the old maple tree out front that was desperately in need of maintenance. I chatted with the arborist before the work started; he was a very pleasant and knowledgeable fellow. The crew worked hard, did a fantastic job, and left with the yard clean and free of debris. Blaine stopped by to make sure everything was going as planned and to chat with me to be sure I was happy with the work. Excellent customer service - knowledgeable arborist - competitive pricing. I highly recommend their services.

Thanks for the review! I appreciate it.

Great Job!

We purchased a home with a mature Schubert Chokecherry in the front yard. It had indications of black fungus, at one time had been topped so there were lots of shoots growing from the branches. plus it was overhunging onto the driveway. Although we valued the shade, we seriously considering having it removed because it just seemed beyond saving.

We contacted Turning Leaf and I'm so glad we did. After a couple hours of pruning and sawing, it's metamorphosed into a very attractive tree with a high canopy.

Blaine was excellent in communicating, never did I feel forgotten, the price was very reasonable and the branches were cleaned up and even the disturbed snow was cleared. It was a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their work.

Tom in Okotoks
Tom in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Tree Removal

I highly recommend Blaine & Co. at Turning Leaf. They removed a large tree from our front yard and did an excellent job. After the tree was removed a thorough cleanup was done, and a few days later the stump and large roots were ground down.

Their prices are reasonable, they're professional, and they do an excellent job. I'd definitely use Turning Leaf's services again.

Thanks Tom!

Tree trimming

Did a fantastic job trimming/thinning very large birch tree. Work was done within 2 weeks of initial quote request to completion of job. Will get this company again to remove a very large "ill" mugo pine. Thanks Blaine!

Thank you for the review!

User
User
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador

This review has been removed by the author.

Why am I seeing this?

Tree Services

I have used Turning Leaf tree services for about 3 years now. My most recent job in Feb 2017. Very happy with the service and the price for my trees in my backyard. Blaine and his crew are very reliable and professional. I have had trees pruned, a tree removed as well as diagnosis for problem trees. The whole process with this company is very easy in our busy lives from arranging the job, getting the quote and payment of invoice. I will continue to rely on them for all my tree services.

Colleen from Calgary
Colleen from Calgary

Tree removal and tree trim

I have used Blaine now twice and have been extremely pleased with him and his crew both times. The first time they removed 8 columnar aspens approx. 40 feet high from my back yard by hand. Quote was reasonable, work completed in one day and left my yard very clean, even sweeping up the road and driveway.
The second time, I had them trim a large evergreen tree at my rental property. I went over what I would like done and left them to it. When I went back to see the results, I was extremely pleased, as the tree looked exceptional. Again, price was very competitive, work was done well and the yard left very clean. I will be using their services for all my tree work. If you use them, I guarantee you will be pleased with the results.

Stacey A in Calgary
Stacey A in Calgary

Tree trimming

The guys that came to do the work did a great job. Took care of the large trees in the front of the house and cleaned up the hedge in the back which looks great. Very professional work and the clean up was great. The roadway and yard were cleaned very well. I would certainly recommend this company.

More about Turning Leaf

Get in touch for a complimentary consultation on your trees. We're dedicated to professional delivery of services, consistent pricing, and attentive client care.

Turning Leaf is an arboriculture company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, servicing Calgary and surrounding area. tree services include pruning trees and trimming hedges, removing trees, stump grinding, cabling and bracing, fertilizing, and emergency storm services. turning leaf's ISA certified arborist provides informative and professional consultations on tree care for residential, commercial, and rural properties.