Sina Bathroom Renovations

Bathroom Renovation
5795 Yonge St Unit 1110 Toronto ON M2M 4J3
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Richmond Hill  >  Sina Bathroom Renovations

Reviews for Sina Bathroom Renovations

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Condo Bathroom Renovation

Sina Bathroom Renovations Company did an amazing job on my bathroom. They were incredibly helpful and always responded my questions from the beggining to the very end. Sam handled everything from start to finish so I didn`t have to worry about a thing. Sam even drove us to stores to choose the right materials. Me and my husband are very happy and we highly reccommend this bathroom remodel company.

Thank you very much for your review Heather

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

We were impressed with Sina Bathroom Renovations. Very professional workers and great attention to detail. The owner drove me to several stores to choose materials, vanity, etc. Everything was completed according to schedule. We highly recommend this company.

Thanks a lot for your review, it was a great pleasure doing your bathroom and I am very happy that you're greatly satisfied.

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Complete bathroom renovation

We hired Sina Bathroom Renovations Company to remodel our bathroom in Toronto at our house. Our bathroom renovation project went very smooth and all work was completed in time. We were looking for a long time for bathroom renovations contractors and interviewed many bathroom remodel contractors until we finally we found & hired Sina Bathroom Renovations to custom renovate our bathroom. We highly recommend this company

Thanks a lot for your review Mr. Jonathan.
It was a great pleasure doing your bathroom renovation project

Ron in Brampton
Ron in Brampton

Bathroom renovation

Avoid this guy like you are running from fire
The worst guy I ever had.
First he will play you like your best friend and when he takes your money you will wait forever he will leave you for the dogs.
Worst quality. Any immigrant coming here thinking he can do everything and fool us. It's bad. Don't fall in to his hands.
And believe the other people who gave him Bad reviews.
Also, read the reviews for his first company: Sina decks

This is someone that we have never dealt, it's either someone who wants to damage our reputation or someone who is a competitor.

Review must be deleted

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom renovation

Sina Bathroom Renovations Company performed a very professional and beautiful job on my 3 bathrooms. We are very pleased with the craftsmanship. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends who are considering getting a bathroom remodel done. In the near future I will give them a call again for some more bathroom remodeling in my basement that needs to be done.

Thanks for the review Laura, it was a pleasure in doing work for you

Mario in Toronto
Mario in Toronto

3 Bathrooms totally renovated

We recently hired Sina Bathroom Renovations to remodel or 3 bathrooms in our home.

All work was completed as agreed and on time.

My family and friends who have seen the bathrooms are making arrangements to hire Sina Bathroom Renovations.

I highly recommend this company if you are looking to hire a contractor to remodel or renovate your bathroom.

Cheers,
Mario

Thanks for your review Mr. Mario

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom renovation

I have used Sina Bathroom Renovations Company for three projects over the course of 10 years and would use them again in a heartbeat! They have remodeled my two bathrooms and one kitchen for me plus a couple of other projects during this time. They are reasonably priced and reliable and very customer-focused. Sam is very professional in his work, he gave us ideas & advised us to pick best materials and design. You can't ask for much more from your contractor. If you are looking for bathroom remodel Toronto contractors then look no further.

Thanks for your review Mr. Mark

Chan M.
Chan M.

My 2 bathrooms totally renovated

We hired Sina Bathroom Renovations to renovate our master bathroom and our main floor bathroom. From the initial consultation we felt a connection with Sam and gave him the work. My 2 bathrooms were completed just as promised on time and on budget. Sam even drove us to stores and we chose all materials including paint colours as well.Sina Bathroom Renovations has a great team and are very clean. I have already recommended Sam to my friends and family

Thanks a lot for your review Mr. Chan
It was a pleasure in meeting you and doing business with you

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom Disaster!!

Worst thing that has ever happen to my family. He took our savings and ran. Please do not use this company!!!! He began the project and never finished! We don't know what to do. One of the worst life experiences ever.

This is a fake review, probably someone wants to damage our reputation.

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation in Thornhill

In Spring 2016, we decided to upgrade our sons' bathroom and were only interested in working with professionals who knew what they were doing....no shortcuts and very high expectations.

After much research we contracted SINA Bathroom Renovations and were completely impressed and pleased with every aspect of their work in connection with this project. The owner of SINA, Sam Kaloshi delivers the results he promises through efficiency of time and schedule, very experienced tradesmen, impeccable clean-up and care (as if it were their own home), personal and constant communication and most of all a superior outcome.
SINA holds an excellent reputation which has developed from hard work and customer service. It has been a true pleasure to have discovered them and the 'spa-like' BEACH bathroom they created is proof of their talent. We were so delighted with their attention to detail we also hired them to install some Mediterranean-style stone backsplash to enhance our European kitchen which has turned out to be the highlight of this room. Thank-you Sam ! WE are so thrilled we found you !!!!

Diane & Joe Ricciuti
Old Thornhill

Thanks for giving me the opportunity in making your dream bathroom

More about Sina Bathroom Renovations

Sina Bathroom Renovations specializes in providing bathroom renovations, bathroom remodeling and home renovations. If you are looking to have a custom & modern bathroom, custom stand shower, stand shower, small bathroom renovation, condominium bathroom renovation, home renovations . . . then call us today. ​Sina Bathroom Renovations Process: • Design. ...