Just Junk Windsor

Reviews for Just Junk Windsor

Diana Ferrera in Windsor
Diana Ferrera in Windsor

Junk Removal

I was very impressed by how professional this company was from start to finish. Removed all my junk and cleaned up the area after they left. Highly recommended!! Easiest way to remove junk, very fair pricing.

Michelle in Holland Landing
Michelle in Holland Landing

OUTSTANDING

I am very impressed with the outstanding service provided by Kevin from Just Junk in the Windsor Ontario area. From the first look at their website, to calling to make the appointment, until their truck was loaded up and left my driveway, the overall customer service far exceeded my expectations. I appreciate how the driver called 10 minutes prior to arrival in the 2 hour window. Upon arrival Kevin assessed the items and gave me a price for the service. Along with renovation garbage delivered to local dump, they picked up my donated household items and delivered them to a local charitable group. He was professional, quick, efficient, knowledgeable, and very careful with items and moving thru the home. Highly recommend this company for the service of removal, and will definitely use them in the future. A highly reputable company!

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

A Removal For Marie

Assisted Review

I am happy that there is a service that can help you clean and declutter a house. It is nice to know i can have responsible workers who are respectful to move your garbage, recyclables and charity donations to the proper locations. And complete this job with a pleasant positive attitude. Thanks for doing a great job for our family. We appreciate the kindness and excellent work. /10

Brenda C from Windsor
Brenda C from Windsor

removal of old furniture

Service was excellent, they arrived a bit early, which is a nice change. They were very professional, and worked quickly to get the stuff moved. I would definitely use them again, and recommend them to my friends.

Sheila H from Windsor
Sheila H from Windsor

Assisted Review

The 2 gentlemen who showed up to remove my "junk" were friendly, courteous, hardworking and extremely efficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for fast and effective junk removal. Thanks so much!!

Donna C from Amherstburg
Donna C from Amherstburg
0 reviews Amherstburg, ON

Assisted Review

The fellows that came into my home were great. They were very respectful and personable. The cleanup was extremely well done and I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Anne Marie S from Windsor
Anne Marie S from Windsor

Assisted Review

Professional, quick, thorough and very, very accommodating. I'm so glad we decided to use you guys. It was a "load" off our minds to have this done the right way.

Britany W from Windsor
Britany W from Windsor

Assisted Review

Dave and your crew are very kind, honest, and efficient! It was a pleasure to have these people do all the work. Thank you for your professionalism and hard work!

Lori P from Leamington
Lori P from Leamington
2 reviews Windsor, ON

furniture/electronics/general household items removal

Assisted Review

Great service...again...Just Junk makes it so easy to get rid of all that clutter....large and small. I highly recommend their service to anyone who needs to get rid of anything. This is the second time I have used their service and I am sure I will call them again when it's time for the next purge...tx...Lori P

Barbara C from Windsor
Barbara C from Windsor

Assisted Review

It was a pleasure dealing with such friendly and professional personnel. The response was fast and efficient with quote and removal the same day. They were even careful on loading the items making you feel they cared about the items. Great job, would definitely recommend and use the service again.

More about Just Junk Windsor

JUST JUNK® is a fast, local, professional junk removal service in Windsor, On. We will remove almost anything from anywhere and all you need to do is point! Whether it is old furniture, appliances, renovation debris, garden waste or household clutter we will remove and dispose of your unwanted materials. ...