Just Junk Thornhill

Review for Just Junk Thornhill

Kathleen Bradley from toronto
Kathleen Bradley from toronto

junk removal

I used Just junk when I lived at my former address in peel region, and was so pleased, I contacted them again. Because I was now in North York, I was referred to this branch. They provided same day service. I had downsized, so I had to get rid of a few things. They arrived when promised and removed the items in a timely fashion.

More about Just Junk Thornhill

JUST JUNK® is a fast, local, professional junk removal service in Thornhill, On. We will remove almost anything from anywhere and all you need to do is point! Whether it is old furniture, appliances, renovation debris, garden waste or household clutter we will remove and dispose of your unwanted materials. ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Thornhill?