Dump This!

Home Improvement People
Home Improvement People
3 reviews North York, ON

Wonderful Service

We use Dump This! for our business. We are always thrilled with the professionalism, timeliness and cordial service. They take pride in the way they run their business. We love working with them.

Thank you for the ringing endorsement Dan, it's easy when working with the experienced staff at The Home Improvement People. We look forward to working with you in the future. We genuinely thank you from the staff at Dump This!

S T.
S T.

Disposal Bin

On time, reliable and quick to respond to my inquiry and request
Can't ask for more than this
I highly recommend their services

Thanks Sandra for the kind words. We pride
ourselves on being on time. We know how valuable it is to have a bin on site and on time when contractors are waiting for it. Hope your project went well. From the staff at Dump This! we thank you and Happy Holidays!

soldbyalined
soldbyalined

Bin Disposal

DSCN0526.JPG Dump This!
416- 614-1000
7 Amberdale Crt. Caledon Ont. L7C1C4
Caledon
L7C 1C4

Excellent experience! Amazing customer service, professionalism and punctuality. I would definitely recommend and use them again as they delivered their promises on time, efficiently and friendly.

Wow! I'm overwhelmed by your kind words Aline, Thank you for using Dump This! It was a pleasure working with you to. Happy holidays from the team at Dump This!

Dan Toner in Toronto
Dan Toner in Toronto

Great service, great price

In the past 6 months I have renovated my bathroom and kitchen. I used Jeff's bins both times, once for a 10 yard bin and then a 15 yard bin. The bins were in excellent shape and both times fit the need perfectly. Jeff knows what he is talking about when it comes to what size you are likely to need. They were delivered on time and picked up promptly after I called Jeff. The prices can't be beat as I have looked around and know of others who have rented bins for demo as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Dump This to anyone, great value for money.

Kammy
Kammy

Bin rental

We had about 11 tones of dirt to get rid of and thankfully found Jeff @ Dump This! To get rid of it. Jeff was extremely helpful and very professional in all his dealings with us. We were very pleased with his service and it was the best price we could find (although we would have chosen Jeff anyways!). The pick up and drop off was very timely, before we even had time to check if the bins were switched as we required 2, the job was already done, and we had a tight timeline so Jeff managed to fit us in right away. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for excellent and easy bin rental service. Thanks to Jeff for helping with our "interesting" situation! Much appreciated!
-Kammy

FP in Woodbridge
FP in Woodbridge

Bin Rental

I found Jeff to be friendly, honest and reliable. Bin drop off and pickup times were as promised. I was surprised that the final amount was less than i was expecting based on past rentals from other companies for similar items/weight. I will definitely use Dump This! again.

Arlene Murphy in Brampton
Arlene Murphy in Brampton

Clean out the Clutter

I was extremely satisfied with service that Jeff provided. Drop off, pick up was prompt and the cost was reasonable. I am happy to support someone who is honest, works hard and provides top notch-service.Thanks Jeff for making my clean out so much easier.

Renovation Business

I've known Jeff at "Dump This" for many years and his service is always the best. He's on time and has very competitive prices. I would and have recommended him to may of my other colleagues that are in the renovation business. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for your kind words! We strive for the best bin rental rates! We appreciate the recommendations to your friends and family!

Linda from Burlington
Linda from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Junk removal

We had some very unexpected renovations and needed a bin very quickly. We had never used one in the past and were unsure about the process. Jeff from Dump This made the process simple and painless. The bin arrived clean, easy to access and was the perfect size. The price was great and the service was excellent. I would definitely use Dump This again.

Our bin rental service is always top notch! Dump This! is happy to accommodate your situation, and hope you think of us in the future!

Sandra Buffone Maddix from Halton Hills
Sandra Buffone Maddix from Halton Hills
2 reviews Georgetown, ON

Kitchen Reno

Using Dump This during our reno helped things go smoothly. He arrived exactly when promised to drop off and pick up. Friendly service and very reasonable prices. We will definitely use them again on our next project!

Dump This! is pleased to read your kind words about our bin rental service. Thanks again and please think of us in the future!

More about Dump This!

HOME AND OFFICE BIN RENTALS
HOME AND OFFICE JUNK REMOVAL
EASY ONLINE BIN RENTAL BOOKING
EASY ONLINE JUNK REMOVAL BOOKING
Call us to book a bin, and get rid of your junk today! We provide junk removal services, as well as You Load It services! Our specialty is Bin Rentals, and we can provide bin rentals of all different sizes! Rent a bin, fill it up, and we will take it away!

Our Bin Rentals are the cheapest in town!