Dump This!

Junk Removal
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Brampton  >  Dump This!

Reviews for Dump This!

Dan Toner in Toronto
Dan Toner in Toronto

Great service, great price

In the past 6 months I have renovated my bathroom and kitchen. I used Jeff's bins both times, once for a 10 yard bin and then a 15 yard bin. The bins were in excellent shape and both times fit the need perfectly. Jeff knows what he is talking about when it comes to what size you are likely to need. They were delivered on time and picked up promptly after I called Jeff. The prices can't be beat as I have looked around and know of others who have rented bins for demo as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Dump This to anyone, great value for money.

Kammy
Kammy

Bin rental

We had about 11 tones of dirt to get rid of and thankfully found Jeff @ Dump This! To get rid of it. Jeff was extremely helpful and very professional in all his dealings with us. We were very pleased with his service and it was the best price we could find (although we would have chosen Jeff anyways!). The pick up and drop off was very timely, before we even had time to check if the bins were switched as we required 2, the job was already done, and we had a tight timeline so Jeff managed to fit us in right away. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for excellent and easy bin rental service. Thanks to Jeff for helping with our "interesting" situation! Much appreciated!
-Kammy

FP in Woodbridge
FP in Woodbridge
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Bin Rental

I found Jeff to be friendly, honest and reliable. Bin drop off and pickup times were as promised. I was surprised that the final amount was less than i was expecting based on past rentals from other companies for similar items/weight. I will definitely use Dump This! again.

Arlene Murphy in Brampton
Arlene Murphy in Brampton

Clean out the Clutter

I was extremely satisfied with service that Jeff provided. Drop off, pick up was prompt and the cost was reasonable. I am happy to support someone who is honest, works hard and provides top notch-service.Thanks Jeff for making my clean out so much easier.

Renovation Business

I've known Jeff at "Dump This" for many years and his service is always the best. He's on time and has very competitive prices. I would and have recommended him to may of my other colleagues that are in the renovation business. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for your kind words! We strive for the best bin rental rates! We appreciate the recommendations to your friends and family!

Linda from Burlington
Linda from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Junk removal

We had some very unexpected renovations and needed a bin very quickly. We had never used one in the past and were unsure about the process. Jeff from Dump This made the process simple and painless. The bin arrived clean, easy to access and was the perfect size. The price was great and the service was excellent. I would definitely use Dump This again.

Our bin rental service is always top notch! Dump This! is happy to accommodate your situation, and hope you think of us in the future!

Sandra Buffone Maddix from Halton Hills
Sandra Buffone Maddix from Halton Hills
2 reviews Georgetown, ON

Kitchen Reno

Using Dump This during our reno helped things go smoothly. He arrived exactly when promised to drop off and pick up. Friendly service and very reasonable prices. We will definitely use them again on our next project!

Dump This! is pleased to read your kind words about our bin rental service. Thanks again and please think of us in the future!

Jim Gardner from Toronto
Jim Gardner from Toronto

Bin Rental

Assisted Review

Thanks for the amazing service Jeff! I will definitely recommend your company to friends. You delivered everything you promised on time and on budget and are a great guy to work with. You have a great business and are very good at what you do!
I wish you continued success with the growth of Dump This!
Jim

I am pleased that you are happy with your bin rental service from Dump This! We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Gianni in Mississauga
Gianni in Mississauga

Dumpster For Kitchen Reno

Saw their dumpster at another house in the area. They had some of the best prices among a few companies I had short listed. Ordered a 20 yard bin on Wednesday for Friday and it was there when i came home from work. Bin was clean and easy open doors. Picked up on the day i asked and overall charges were less than I expected for the amount of stuff I put in there. Would recommend them to anyone.

Dump This! always strives for the best service when it comes to a bin rental. We are happy you are pleased and thank you for the kind words!

Angie from Mississauga
Angie from Mississauga

Junk Removal

We found Jeff through an online ad and needed to have a bin for a small construction project we had at our house. Jeff was prompt in returning our call, answering our questions and showed up on time and exactly with what we needed. When it came time to removing the bin, the process was just as smooth and easy as the drop-off. Thanks Jeff!

Our bin rental service is always smooth and I am glad to hear you recognized this! We look forward to hearing from you if you should have any future bin rental needs!

More about Dump This!

DUMP THIS IS THE HOME OF THE 99. 00 BIN RENTAL LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED BIN RENTALS LICENSED BY THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO FULLY INSURED COMPANY DONATES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE RECYCLES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE COURTEOUS AND RELIABLE 7-DAY JUNK BIN RENTAL MULTIPLE JUNK BIN RENTAL SIZES HOME AND ...