Tree Service

Nick in Hamilton
Nick in Hamilton
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Quick, efficient, professional.

The guys did a great job removing my dead tree that was in a tricky location (over a pool and my neighbor). They were on-time, friendly, quick and efficient, and left no trace.
Thank you.

Marta in Hamilton
Marta in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great job

Great Team and great job done with cutting down the trees through the back yard. Andrew is great in replying to costumers and advising for the best cost effective service.

babybooboo in Hamilton
babybooboo in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

tree trimming

Our birch tree was in desperate need of trimming as several branch that were dead were hanging over our neighbours driveway. Retired and living off our pension we are careful with our pennies. Out walking we came across a Davey truck trimming a tree, we asked him what it might cost to trim our tree. He said they would be happy to send someone out to give us a quote with no obligation. Andrew came out a few days later and gave us a quote and we were pleasantly surprised as the cost was much lower then we had imagined. A few days later two very helpful young men came to do the work. They listened to what my husband wanted done and did an absolutely excellent job. They cleaned up including blowing off the neighbours driveway. I would highly recommend them as we were really pleased with the entire experience.

Cam in Stoney Creek
Cam in Stoney Creek
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Aggressive trim

I have a huge maple tree that needed a big trim job. Andrew stopped by and suggested an aggressive trim that will last for 10 years. He is very knowledgeable. Tim and his crew worked from ropes as there is no access for a machine. We were blown away with their professionalism and the before and after pics are amazing. Tons more sun getting thru and we can actually see the sky now. I would not hesitate in calling them again if I need more tree work done. Thank you davey tree service !!!!

Sue in Caledonia
Sue in Caledonia
1 review Kitchener, ON

Tree pruning preparing for spring above ground pool installation

Josh the arborist was knowledgeable and helpful providing a computerized estimate of two very affordable tree pruning options.

Daryl and helper were prompt, courteous, and completed the pruning of two trees in my yard safely and professionally.

I would highly recommend this company for any services you need around your home or business.

Awesome job guys! Thank you!

Sue Frankum
Caledonia, ON

Rico in Hamilton
Rico in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Tree Removal

Great Job!
Big and hallow maple tree at the back is so dangerous to anyone and everything. Andrew’s quick response and his amazing crews, removed the tree so carefully and cleaned the area. Everyone are very professional and respectful. Wonderful job. Thank you all so much.

Private User reviews , ON

Tree removal

Two 40' ash trees needed removal ( one had damage). Andrew assessed
(dangerous to have grand kids in yard) and had a crew out in a few days. Crew was on time & quickly (one day) removed trees and cleaned up everything.

mimmerca in Hamilton
mimmerca in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Amazing Service

I had been putting off, (for about 10 years!), getting a giant Black Locust tree trimmed. I finally bit the bullet and had Andrew do an estimate on the cost of the project. He provided me with a reasonable, written estimate and patiently answered all of my questions. He was able to have the work done within 10 days of the estimate.
I got a call the night before to see if the next day would be suitable and was provided with a start and approximate end time.
Daniel and Patrick showed up on time and were very friendly and professional. Before they started, they went over the work order with me to make sure that the work order met my expectations.
They worked safely and efficiently and did a fabulous job, restoring my very overgrown tree back to a thing of beauty! They checked with me mid job to make sure that I was happy with their work!
Clearly the reason that Davey Tree Service has been in business since 1880 is not only their expertise but the quality craftsmen they employ! I would highly recommend Davey Tree Service to anyone!

Suzie in Hamilton
Suzie in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Cutting back huge tree plus

My newish tree was growing out, not up. Why? Andrew came out and answered that question: a huge Norway Maple overhead. He also surveyed the rest of the yard and made suggestions. Nick (foreman) and Tom came to remedy the problem by taking down some lower big branches without ruining the look of the Norway. They also planted anotther new tree and pruned the out-of-control willow bush and the forsythia. All along, they were fun to work with, provided good advice, always listened to my desires, and -- the proof is in the pudding -- the yard looks perfect! Thank you. Highly recommended

Tracey in Burlington
Tracey in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Tree split repair and pruning

I had a tree with a split trunk that I wanted to save. Davey's put 3 rods through it and 2 cables through branches and pulled it back together, pruned it and fertilized it. They also noticed overhanging branches on the driveway from another tree and (for an excellent price) pruned it all up as well. They even pruned my boulevard tree for free! Great, quick, friendly, knowledgeable service and they left my place spotless.