ACE FLOORING PREMIUM TILE & STONE LTD

ACE FLOORING PREMIUM TILE & STONE LTD

Reviews for ACE FLOORING PREMIUM TILE & STONE LTD

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

reno

Very good service and best price
I love this store I felt with jam he's awesome person and very friendly person I recommend this store to all my friends
Great prices
Must go there

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Kitchen Reno

We were just told that they did not have enough stock of our tiles despite numerous assurances that they had it in stock. My contractor came Monday for the tiles. I was told by the owner since he wasn't there he couldn't give us the tiles and to come Tues. I thought this was weird. It didn't make any sense because the warehouse is manned by another worker and not even located in the showroom. Well, come Tues, my contractor makes another trip and lo and behold we are told there was not enough stock. This is the final part of our reno. There is nothing else to do. Not only has this wasted our contractor's time, it will delay our completion date by at least a week. Apparently the new tiles should come either Fri or Mon. We'll see if this is true. I will update then. Honestly we had good experience with them in the past. This is why I came back for this reno. But the reason why our tiles were not in stock and their response to the issue was disappointing. (The paperwork marking our tiles flew off the pile and the 'new' worker gave some of the tiles away). Based on my past experience with them I really expected better.

R from Burnaby
R from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Tiles

Do not take their word for granted. As soon as payment was made the customer service disappeared. The tiles did not arrive 'from the warehouse' as scheduled, their worker forgot to pick them up the second time I went by and they accepted three tile sheets back but still haven't refunded my credit card after four phone calls when '_______ will do it when he gets in.

In short, terrible customer service and reliability for my experience. Do not count on any form of return when they try to get you to purchase extra, or your product being ready as scheduled.

Two huge reasons any contractors/customers should avoid them; scheduling and finances/refunding excess product.

simon from Vancouver
simon from Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

Bathroom

Very bad experience. Purchased tiles from this shop and later wanted to return them. Despite the receipt stating that restock within 30 days would be ok with 20% return fee, the owner and his assistant "Sam" made some feeble excuse about not taking them back - said that they had now sold out of that tile and that 100sq ft was too small an amount to return.

DELIP from Richmond
DELIP from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

NEW HOUSE

I went to many store in burnaby, richmond, finally i found this store in corner of bridgeport road and simson Ace tile the owner and stuff was very helpful,pricing and quality very reasonable, i would recommomnd this store for all your reno and new houses

annie x in Richmond
annie x in Richmond
10 reviews Richmond, BC

Kitchen flooring renovation

I was very pleased to find a large selection at this store along Bridgeport. The customer service was great! Although there were more customers than customer reps at the time I had gone, the reps were able to help all the customers in a timely manner and help me pick out the perfect tiles for my kitchen. The quality was great and my flooring renovation went very smoothly and was completed within a couple of days!

More about ACE FLOORING PREMIUM TILE & STONE LTD

Ace Flooring Premium Tile & Stone Ltd in Richmond is dedicated to quality, both in customer service and in our products themselves. We have flooring and walls of all types including marble, slate, glass, mosaics and porcelain flooring. Our products are suitable for everything from new private residences and commercial ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Richmond?