Aurora Interlock Landscaping & Pools Inc

Reviews for Aurora Interlock Landscaping & Pools Inc

AdamB
AdamB

Large scale hardscaping

Nick and his crew were top notch. We are on a large hill. They took out a broken wall and replaced beautifully. New interlock walks ways, natural stone steps, interlock driveway, flagstone steps and porch. This was a big project with lots of elevation changes to deal with. Everything came out beautifully. The workmanship was detailed. I remember seeing an angle joint cut placed. The talented Machado looked at it for a few moments, played with the fit and then took it out to start a brand new cut. He was treating my corner like it was his. Real pride in the job.
Here is why I would (and have) recommended Nick to a friend: This spring a couple of my driveway pavers had holes in them that had developed. I contacted Nick and he was back quickly to take the problem ones out and replace. No hesitation, no problems.
Already decided to use them again for a side of the house walkway. In one day!!! they dug by hand, placed armour stone, river rock, three interlock landing and four steps. What an improvement to my messy side yard full of weeds and grass that couldn't grow!
I already have my next job envisioned and will contact Aurora Interlock again next year without hesitation.

Pool and hardscape installation

We hired Aurora Interlocking and Pools to complete our backyard Oasis in the fall of 2015 which involved the construction of a pool, hardscape installation and landscaping. We had a great experience dealing with this company. They were professional, knowledgeable and always went out of their way to ensure that we were happy with the work being done. The crew was there from sunrise to sunset and worked hard to ensure that all deadlines were met. Their attention to detail was most appreciated as their focus to ensure the work was done right was always there. In the end it was evident that the job was done professionally and to the highest standards. I would recommend this company without hesitation to anyone looking to install a pool or hardscape. I have dealt with many contractors in my time and this company is one of the few good ones left out there.

Nick - Toronto/Etobicoke
Nick - Toronto/Etobicoke

Buyer beware, not at all trustworthy no matter how nice he pretends to be

I would avoid Aurora Interlock as the owner is dishonest. Was recommended by a friend, proceeded to take a $2000 deposit over a handshake (mistake by us/wife, lesson learned), delayed, delayed, excuses - and we have all the email evidence. After several months, we said forget it as it was simply a waste of time and he missed all his deadlines - and he wouldn't return the deposit. We argued and threatened before he gave us back $1000. Btw, he also didn't finish his other job with my friend and my friend eventually paid someone else to finish the work. Stay away from Dino. This was our experience.

To whom this may concern, there was no work done at this property with hardscape or a pool. This service was done last year and this is the first time I heard from this client. The $2000.00 charge was for the permit, drawing, time spent and service with the client, we gave back the client $1000.00 in good faith because the client couldn't make a decision on type of stone or color to use, and we were tight on time and cause of short season we have other commitments with our other clients we have emails sent to the client regarding the permit and drawing charge, we have designers on staff to be paid for their services, Thank you, hopefully this is helpful.

Danny & Soula from Richmond Hill
Danny & Soula from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

landscape

We hired Dino and Nick from Aurora interlock to give us our dream backyard!!
And they did in timely and effective manner their well trained and professional crew created a masterpiece! We thank you! Danny& Soula

More about Aurora Interlock Landscaping & Pools Inc

Dino Leggieri, owner and operator of Aurora Interlock, Landscaping & Pools Inc. , has over 30 years of construction experience to his name. The award winning company recently was given the “Award of Prestige” from Fox Pools Canada. Aurora Interlock, Landscaping & Pools garners a reputation as one of York ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in King City?