Aurora Interlock Landscaping & Pools Inc

Reviews for Aurora Interlock Landscaping & Pools Inc

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Exceed expectations

Great communication through out the whole process. Sensitive to budgets and willing to work with you to achieve that budget by providing suggestions to design layout and features. Took the time to take us to previous jobs to see quality and attention to detail. We are very pleased with the final product and can’t wait to use our backyard and pool next year. Our front back and side interlocking was all completed in 2 weeks. Including removal of existing interlocking. thank you aurora and crew!!!

Adrienne
Adrienne
2 reviews King City, ON

Front Porch and Steps

Highly recommend Nick and his crew. We moved into new house that was 6 years old which still had cheap builders stairs outside that I broke my foot on. We did Flagstone porch and granite stairs looks amazing. I knew from the moment I spoke to Nick on phone he would be the guy to do our house. Other people I spoke too was full of attitude or came here with outrageous quotes and even if it they weren't outrageous still wouldn't have hired them due to attitude. I am not sure why this category full of arrogant contractors but Nick was pleasure to deal with. We already booked him to do our backyard in Spring.

Joanna in Newmarket
Joanna in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Front walkway and porch

Nick and his crew arrived and completed the job in a timely fashion. The stonework on the porch took most of the time, but I appreciate the attention to detail that they took, and the end result was definitely worth it. I am very happy with the final results, and have received numerous compliments from my neighbours.
I never felt rushed when discussing the project with Nick, he listened to what I wanted and offered great suggestions and support.

Front stone work.

Dino and I worked closely to get the look I wanted. He helped me find the right stone and create the right look that I wanted. Together we made design changes when problems arose. The initial start date was pushed back due to rain, but once they started they were fully committed to getting my job done and were there every day until it was.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Pool landscaping

After having a poor experience with our pool install, we needed to find a new company to complete our backyard landscaping. Our neighbour recommended Aurora Interlock and within 24 hours of emailing them, the owners were meeting with us at our kitchen table. From beginning to end Nick Leggieri and his team provided outstanding customer service. This was a huge job with many big decisions but they asked us to trust them and we couldn't be happier with the end result. Our backyard is stunning! We will used Aurora Interlock to complete future work around our property such as our driveway, fencing, balcony, and any other mortor or brick work. I have passed their name on to friends who are moving forward with pools, driveways, and backyard landscaping. I would recommend them every time! A big thank you Nick, Machado and Martino. You are a great group of very hard working guys :)

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Townhome Landscaping

Couldn't be happier with the landscaping job Nick and his team did for us (front landing and steps, backyard patio and laying new sod for the entire front yard) . Nick was very helpful with the design and selection process right from the start. He was very responsive and answered all of our questions in detail. This was very important for us since this was our first time going through the process. The job was done very quickly and executed to perfection - including the clean-up afterwards. The guys couldn't have worked any harder - after all, the backyard was dug all by hand bc we're in a townhouse. To top it all off, the price was very competitive - we are very pleased with the vale received for the price paid. Would highly recommend Nick and his team for any landscaping job, big or small. Thanks Nick for the incredible work!

Louie and Grace from Maple
Louie and Grace from Maple

Pool and interlock

Absolutely stunning! We had Dino and his crew create our dream backyard oasis. The project involved a pool , cabana and interlocking. These guys really show their talent and take pride in what they do. Very professional and exceptional workmanship. Dino made us feel very comfortable and went over and above our expectations. We are so happy and thrilled with our beautiful backyard!
Cheers to the entire Aurora team! Thank you to Dino, Lucy, Nick, Machado, martins and willy for making it all happen .

AdamB
AdamB

Large scale hardscaping

Nick and his crew were top notch. We are on a large hill. They took out a broken wall and replaced beautifully. New interlock walks ways, natural stone steps, interlock driveway, flagstone steps and porch. This was a big project with lots of elevation changes to deal with. Everything came out beautifully. The workmanship was detailed. I remember seeing an angle joint cut placed. The talented Machado looked at it for a few moments, played with the fit and then took it out to start a brand new cut. He was treating my corner like it was his. Real pride in the job.
Here is why I would (and have) recommended Nick to a friend: This spring a couple of my driveway pavers had holes in them that had developed. I contacted Nick and he was back quickly to take the problem ones out and replace. No hesitation, no problems.
Already decided to use them again for a side of the house walkway. In one day!!! they dug by hand, placed armour stone, river rock, three interlock landing and four steps. What an improvement to my messy side yard full of weeds and grass that couldn't grow!
I already have my next job envisioned and will contact Aurora Interlock again next year without hesitation.

More about Aurora Interlock Landscaping & Pools Inc

Dino Leggieri, owner and operator of Aurora Interlock, Landscaping & Pools Inc. , has over 30 years of construction experience to his name. The award winning company recently was given the “Award of Prestige” from Fox Pools Canada. Aurora Interlock, Landscaping & Pools garners a reputation as one of York ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in King City?