Mars Blinds & Shutters

Reviews for Mars Blinds & Shutters

sherbst from Calgary
sherbst from Calgary

2 story house

Mars Blinds was great to deal with, prompt appointment and easy to deal with on choosing options. Informative on choices and what works in a room / house.

Quick manufacturing and professional installation.

We required a single blind later (for a room we decided to change uses of) and they were just as good with a single, one off project.

ryetinn from Calgary
ryetinn from Calgary

Roller Blinds

I am very dissapointed on how they treat their customers here in Calgary. As a first time homeowners, we entrust them our needs to give us a good service for blinds. Expecting that they are efficient, professional and punctual. First, When we order for blinds, we ask how come there was no casette but Adrian said that he didnt tell me that it's an additional cost and 80% of their customers doesn't like that. How did he assume for his customers needs?!he should ask us first and explain to us in the beginning that we only got plain roller blinds for the money we paid for. He never explained anything. When we already paid the downpayment that's where bad customer service starts, We waited for more than a month just to put up the blinds but they missed one window and had to wait for another month and whenever I call them for follow up, they cant give an answer. Adrian, the sales person said they will call me on tues to set it up for Wed(may28) but they never did.. Been waiting for callbacks but nobody called from their office. I called them again and he said they are so busy with their customers, so what do they think of us?! Not a customer?!!! He said, he, himself will install it the next day thurs morning but he never showed up and had no decency to call us and apologize. We cancelled our appointments but they dont care. When I called him, he said, we are very busy and it's only one window left compared to other customer that they had to install lots that's why they didn't come! Very awful response to their customer. They did not respect our time, as their customers. Poor customer service and very unprofessional. I dont know where to complain or report this that's why I made this review. I will never refer you to anybody else!!!!

More about Mars Blinds & Shutters

Serving Calgary and Edmonton At Mars Blinds & Shutters, we provide free shop at home service for our window coverings products, help in the selection of the right product and colour provide free temporary shade (if you need) till you get the blinds. We do also installations and repairs With ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Calgary?