Acorndecks

Toronto ON M3J1P7

Reviews for Acorndecks

Karl in Toronto
Karl in Toronto

Cedar deck and fence with built in bench

I just wanted to say how happy I am with the work the Acorn team has done. Not only were they professional, fast and affordable; they went above and beyond to make sure that the project was finished in time for our family reunion. I 100% recommend this company and will be using them in the future!!

Marianne Jones in Etobicoke
Marianne Jones in Etobicoke

Beautiful, timely job - great communication

Had my deck and retaining wall replaced, as well as 2 fence posts repaired. Price was fair, they arrived in the time they said they would, got the job done quickly and took the time to tidy up when they were finished. Professional, I would highly recommend.

April in Toronto
April in Toronto

Deck

paul and his team did a great job on our backyard deck!
Paul ran me through ideas on how to maximize space for our table as well as keep the back view of our garend open.

Also love how they kept the job site clean every day before the left.

Cedar Deck

Paul provided me with a few options for a new deck, we ended up deciding on a cedar deck. I was very impressed with the quality of the craftsmanship as well as the timeliness of the job. The price was fair compared to other quotes received and the deck looks great. Highly recommend!

Fence

The fence we asked them to build was generally well built and to our specification. However, we were disappointed by the quality of the gate. Quite flimsy. Also, they left gaps in the fence between the homes and towards the back. I have had to fill each of these myself which I should not have to do. We also paid for our old fence to be removed but they left several sizeable pieces behind. They also ruined some of our landscaping and essentially left it for us to deal with. Paul simply said it was not part of his scope of work. Again, I expected them not to leave large mounds of dirt in my garden and leave paving stones everywhere. I will need to get someone else to fix all that.

Building a Deck

I had hired this company last year to build us a fence. They were late for the job but eventually came out. This year I had hired them to extend our deck and told them timing was crucial. Paul promised me to come out and do the job in 2-3 weeks. I kept calling and Paul gave me every excuse in the book from broken down truck, disabled workers, weather (which has been perfect by the way) and even that they keep getting more calls and I was being pushed back and it was out of his control. He kept saying that he will be there next week, or in a few days. The last time I spoke to him, he said another 5 weeks at the earliest, 9 weeks from the initially hiring. Do not trust this company as they are unprofessional, unreliable and dishonest.

Tony  from Toronto
Tony from Toronto

Deck

I talked to Paul from Acorn deck

He was very informative and easy to talk to. He explained everything in detail and even came up with some very good ideas for my deck including under deck storage with very nice doors!!

All in all great company works was very clean, price was reasonable compared with other quotes I had received.

And he even did a 3D design to show me what the finished project would look like

Two thumbs up!!!

Thanks again Acorn!!

More about Acorndecks

Acorn Decks Build and designing all out door structures for the last 10 years Decks Fences Gazebos Pergolas Retaining walls And much much more Five year warranty on all outdoor structures.
Looking for Carpenters pros in Toronto?