Aurora Generators Inc.

Home Accessories
Aurora ON L4G0R4
Home Accessories
Aurora Generators Inc.

Review for Aurora Generators Inc.

Ron Katz in Aurora
Ron Katz in Aurora
3 reviews AURORA, ON

Whole Home Backup Generators

Purchased a backup power generator from Aurora Generators. I did not know much about whole home backup generators until I found this company. Their website was full of information, photos and videos. Aurora Generators reviews were really good so I decided to contact them. I ended up getting a really small silent diesel generator that is clean and quiet.

Aurora Generators showed me the difference between natural gas, propane and diesel. If I went with natural gas I would be paying twice as much in fuel. I had no idea there was such a big cost savings with diesel. I also did not know that the diesels were rated at 20,000 hours life where the gas I was looking at I'd be lucky to get 2000 hours out of it.

Installation was done by an electrician who installed a transfer switch. Were were shown how to use it so when the power fails we can easily get our home back up and running again.

Aurora was really helpful and I was surprised to find out that they actually manufacture here in York Region. I'm happy to be supporting local business. Hard to find made in Canada products these days.

Looking for Home Accessories pros in Aurora?