Roy from Westview did my driveway a few years ago. It's been holding up really well.
After 3 years the driveway starts to lose its natural oils, so I had a company come out and spray it with Black Mac asphalt coating, to restore the oils. It's looking great, a lot better than some of the other driveways I've seen in the neighborhood that were done even more recently.
there were a few things I did to make sure that it stayed in place.
1. Installation of a solid edging
2. Insisting that the driveway base settle for a number of months before paving
3. Paving completed on a hot clear day
3. Do not allow trucks on it
4. Did not drive on it for the first week
- Company Response
Hi Z, I appreciate the review 3 years later. I'm glad that you like our work. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you!