Anthony Paving Co. Ltd.

Toronto ON M9B 5J7
Anthony Paving Co. Ltd.

Reviews for Anthony Paving Co. Ltd.

Tony M.
Tony M.

Driveway pave

Great job done on the driveway, nice thick layer of ashpault. They completed the job very efficiently as well.

Thanks for the great review Tony!
It was a pleasure working with you.

Asif in Etobicoke
Asif in Etobicoke

Best choice I ever made

I needed to replace my existing asphalt, I called several companies to get a quote. Phil was working close by and came right away to look at my driveway and answer my questions. He is an absolute professional In every way..very polite, understanding and answered all my questions and offered options that I had not considered. Phil returned my calls right away and stayed in contact throughout. The city had to replace my culvert pipe (which took almost 3 months) and Phil checked in with me regularly. Once the pipe was replaced, Phil was able to schedule me in right away and did a fantastic job on my driveway. I highly highly recommend Anthony paving, best choice I ever made.

Hey Asif,
Thank you so much for the amazing review. Customers like yourself are amazing to work for!
It was a pleasure

David
David

Driveway paving, front connecting path of Interlocking stone.

Phil/Anthony Paving did an excellent job. I am very pleased.... the driveway and walkway looks great, they met our tight timing issues, as we needed the work done within weeks, and they were easy to work with. Great Job.

Thank you for the great review David!
I'll let my guys know how happy you are with the finish product.

Alex
Alex

Driveway Paving

Repaving the driveway was the last of a long list of projects we completed to our home in the last 2 years. Anthony Paving were among the best contractors I worked with. Our driveway is long and narrow in between two houses making the job more challenging. Other paving companies rejected it outright.

The quality of their work is amazing. The result is great, the driveway doesn't just look nice but it also diverts rainwater away from the house and avoids any pools.

They came 3 times; first to remove the old driveway, then to replace the rock below to ensure there is a proper foundation and grating, and finally to lay the new asphalt. At every stage, they were exceedingly courteous and professional.

Than you for your kind words Alex. It's was an absolute pleasure working with you.
I'll be sure to tell the guys how happy you were with the end result.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Driveway asphalt

I am a contractor that does custom new builds and renovations. I have been dealing with Anthony paving for 5 years now and have always ended up with the same great result. Experience and knowledge proves itself every time with the finish product and never having any cost overruns. That along with, being punctual and upfront has always made for a seamless and stress free experience.

I have done multiple residential projects with them as well as commercial.

It's always a pleasure working for you!
Thank you for the great review!

Kale
Kale

Driveway Paving

Professional from start to finish. On time, polite and the workmanship shows.
Would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for the kind response.
It was pleasure working with you from start to finish!

Ed in Mississauga
Ed in Mississauga

Driveway Paving

We are so pleased with our new driveway which was completed this week in Mississauga. Phil , his brother, father and crew arrived promptly and began working immediately. Although the day was so hot, they worked hard and well together. They also cleaned up the area and were very professional and a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend Anthony Paving Co.

Ed

Thanks for the great review Ed.
We would like to thank you also for the hospitality!

Ash A.
Ash A.

Driveway paving

We had our driveway done by Anthony Paving. They were AMAZING! Not only were they kind and polite, they were fast and clean. They were careful not to ruin any of the plants. They did an unbelievable job, it was perfect and they made it painless!!

I would 100% recommend them to ANYONE looking to get their driveway done!

Thank you for the amazing review Ashley!
Working with a great person like yourself makes our job that much more rewarding.

Carl
Carl

Asphalt Driveway

What can I say...Excellent workmanship with an eye for small details...they even cleaned the street

It was a pleasure working with you Carl
And thanks for the coffee and donuts!

Andrei from Mississauga
Andrei from Mississauga

One of the best Paving companies in the GTA

We have employed Anthony Paving Co. Ltd. to strip the old asphalt off of our client's driveway, and re-pave with new asphalt.
As a landscape company ourselves, it is often difficult finding a trust-worthy paving contractor, but these guys have been a pleasure to work with.
The entire crew were fantastic to deal with, extremely prompt, courteous and professional. They have accommodated our time-frame, have worked very diligently around our freshly installed interlocking pavers, and have completed the project in a timely fashion.
Both the homeowner and our team are extremely pleased with the outcome of the asphalt.
Strongly recommended and would hire them in a heartbeat.

Thank you Andrei, you guys are always amazing to work with!

More about Anthony Paving Co. Ltd.

For over 60 years, residential, industrial and commercial clients in Toronto and the surrounding areas have trusted Anthony Paving Co. Ltd. for affordable and efficient paving services. Anthony Paving has provided paving solutions to homes, businesses, playgrounds and properties throughout the area, and will bring its decades of experience to your next paving project! No project is too large or too small for our friendly team. Anthony Paving begins each job with a free estimate and a written guarantee. Call us now to speak to our friendly team!