HGB STONE

Reviews for HGB STONE

S Goodwin Okotoks in Calgary
S Goodwin Okotoks in Calgary

Total reno....countertops - kitchen, dining and 3 bathrooms

We got 2 prices. We went to both suppliers showrooms. We were more impressed with the quality of work at HGB so we went with them.
Their service was fantastic. The quality of work was exceptional. They came back a couple of times because we made some changes to our sink choices. I can't say enough about their service and attitude.
Great to deal with. Would highly recommend HGB to anyone.

Andrea L in Calgary
Andrea L in Calgary

Granite counters

Great company to deal with. I have purchased countertops for my kitchen and 2 bathrooms on 3 different occasions. They ha e always been accommodating and the tops always look great. Price is think is excellent considering the service.

Kevin_C in Calgary
Kevin_C in Calgary

Fantastic value on a great looking Quartz counter

I started the process of renovating my kitchen in mid-May. I went to a local provider called Cabinet Solutions. They recommended I use a new provider called HGB Stone.
I went down to the store and dealt with Khoa who showed me a number of options including a Quartz option. I was very impressed by the stone and by HGB's flexibility. The cabinets took some time to get in and fully installed but HGB reacted very fast to my desperate request to keep timelines and did an excellent job with the delivery and installation. The delivery team did make a slight error with the caulking but Khoa was quick to remedy the issue. Great work by the team and very impressed by the final product.

aLwAys_Improving in Calgary
aLwAys_Improving in Calgary

No Muss No Fuss - Reliable Stone Surfaces!

I sent out a very clear diagram and quote request to about 6 different companies and this was the ONLY one that actually read my request and responded with a price and delivery. A good price I might add....
The piece was ready on time as promised and beautiful. If you want a good price, a nice product and your job completed when you expect it, you can not go wrong with these guys!

Aldo in Calgary
Aldo in Calgary

Kitchen Island top and bathroom vanity top

The group at HGB Stone where fantastic to deal with. From picking the quartzite tops to meeting with them to review the final installation.
I get forget about the installation crew. This was a very large and heavy top for the island. The site crew took their time unloading the piece from the truck and bring it into the house for the install. The site foreman was very meticulous in repairing any scratches on the quartzite. My wife and I are very pleased with the results.

Ausilia in Calgary
Ausilia in Calgary

Excellent customer service and delivery

We are so pleased with our new quartz countertop. Everyone at HGB Stone were very helpful and provided advice along the way. From deciding on which stone to the sizing to installation - all went extremely well. The workmanship is excellent, they are very professional. We strongly recommend HGB Stone.
Thank you Khoa, Hoa and the installers. Great job!

Marty in Creston
Marty in Creston
1 review Chestermere, AB

Kitchen and bathroom

Great service and product, Hoa Tran was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.
Fit and finish and installation was very professional. A+
Thanks you Hoa
Kind Regards
Marty and Val.

Nat M. from Calgary
Nat M. from Calgary

Kitchen Granite Countertops

Shopped around for replacement countertops for our kitchen. Hoa was very helpful, patient and fair. The pricing was very competitive and the quality is great. His installers took care of everything and the new granite countertop looks amazing. Would highly recommend!

Pauline from Calgary
Pauline from Calgary

Kitchen countertop with a waterfall edge

We went with HGB stone for their fair pricing and the great customer service. The lead time they can offer is amazing, from the time we chose our stone to the day of installation and completion was less then a week. Their measurement techniques are unconventional but seem to work great as our slabs fit perfectly. They also go above and beyond to ensure the seams are where you want them and well hidden. We did encounter a small error in one of the pieces in which the installer called the work shop and had a new piece cut and delivered before the end of the installation. They truly care about their work and their customers happiness, a pleasure to work with and a great finished product.

gord Forbes from Calgary
gord Forbes from Calgary

projects included a bar and a stone slab shower stall

After checking out several suppliers the HGB people were selected. Right from our first visit to their showroom they were very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Pricing was broken down so we knew what was labor and what the materials cost.
They delivered to tight timelines and were flexible when working with other trades and their schedules.
Friendly staff and you always felt you were getting their full attention and customer satisfaction was important to them.
Very happy with their service

Thanks Gord. We are so happy to get your complexity project done. It has been always great to communicate and work with you and Diana. Thank you so much for your business. We appreciate it.

Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?