Walls Republic

70 Gibson Drive #5 Markham ON L3R4C2

Reviews for Walls Republic

Private User reviews Saint Quentin, NB

Delayed shipment

I purchased 3 types of wall paper from this company on April 25, 2018.
I have not heard from Wall Republic any notice of shipment so I sent an email regarding my order on May 4, 2018. If I had not sent an email they would have not shipped it on May 4 - nine days after the purchase was made!! It is almost 2 weeks I have not received my order. I understand the goods are coming from Canada but this is not the way to run a business. They have a recording and they did not even bother to return my call. I was able to speak with this man whose attitude was nonchalant and non apologetic about the delay. Here in USA, business companies do not practice this way.

Hello, we sincerely apologize for the experience you've had with us. Unfortunately, the wallpaper you ordered was temporarily out of stock which is why there was a delay in your shipment. However, we realize this does not excuse any lack of communication or unpleasant communication you may have experienced with us. I have forwarded your feedback to our team for future improvement in these areas.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Several small projects.

Wallpapered poster board and cut to fit the back wall of my china cabinet. I didn't want to wallpaper directly onto the wood. It is beautiful.
Used samples as Decoupage sections of a small hutch, a tall dresser and a coffee table top. I then placed framed glass over the table top.

Private User reviews Pincourt, QC

Fast service & excellent choices

Wide array of samples to order to try before buying. Great prices & sales. Shipped fast! Varied selection of upscale wallpapers to choose from for many budgets & style preferences.

Heather Richards from Toronto
Heather Richards from Toronto

Wallpaper

My experience with wallRepublic was outstanding.Not only was the quality of wallpaper amazing the customer service was so helpful. I needed an extra roll ordered ASAP and they shipped it arrived within 2 days.I would highly recommend this company to everyone.

Megan Duesterhaus from Camp Lejeune
Megan Duesterhaus from Camp Lejeune
0 reviews Camp Lejeune, NC

Grasscloth-Covered Trunk

Working with WallsRepublic on my furniture project was a dream. Their selection of papers was endless, I loved receiving the gorgeous samples in solid and secure packaging, and my final choice of paper was as-pictured, had incredible quality, and arrived super quickly. The customer service I received was responsive, attentive, and helpful. Can't wait to use these products again!

Taylor Regal from Phoenix
Taylor Regal from Phoenix
0 reviews Phoenix, NY

Wallpapering with Walls Republic

I have never used wallpaper before and I heard of this new type of paper from Walls Republic where you paste the surface without having to paste the paper first. Another wonderful feature to this paper is that it is dry strippable- just peel back a corner and the paper pulls off all in one pull! Now that's worth trying! I decided to try using some of the remnants for a few accent pieces, like a chair, bi-fold door and a pendant lamp; and the paper has a nice weight, and smooths out easily. Even when I got a little paste on the surface, when I wiped quickly with a damp cloth it dried just fine. Walls Republic is very easy to work with and their customer service is very helpful and responded quickly to my questions. I was pleasantly surprised at how many selections of different papers they have and they are current with trends. I recommend Walls Republic for adding to your home decor

Rebekah {A Blissful Nest} from Allen
Rebekah {A Blissful Nest} from Allen
0 reviews Allen, TX

Entryway Niche

I was so excited to create this wow factor for our entryway niche with Walls Republic using the fawn wallpaper. It truly makes the space and is just the right amount of pattern for this small area. It is such a forgiving pattern and we could not have picked a better paper for our home!

Lidy D.  from Airdrie
Lidy D. from Airdrie
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Dining Room Makeover

We recently finished out dining room makeover. We chose the Slate Hexagonal Wallpaper for an accent wall to give the space a bold, graphic and elegant look. The geometric pattern and metallic touch is on trend and will be great for years to come! This paper has great texture and amazing quality.

Robin from Scituate
Robin from Scituate
0 reviews North Scituate, MA

Wallpaper child's bedroom

I ordered the black and white embellished wallpaper from WallsRepublic. It came in the mail well-packed and in good shape and in a short time frame. The paper went up beautifully. I did it myself. The quality of the paper was far better than I expected, and it was easy to work with.