Valley Furnace Cleaning

MSkor
MSkor
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace Cleaning

AMAZING!! These guys came out with short notice, they honored the quoted price(which was a great deal), they were very friendly, and knowledgable. We had an overall great experience, and will be calling them in a couple of years to do it all again. Thanks!!

Dartagnon31 from Edmonton
Dartagnon31 from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace/Duct Cleaning

Eenovations had just been finished on our house and we were moving in, called sort of last minute and we were booked in the following week:) They arrived on time and Getald, Frankie and Anton provided courteous and professional service! Super value for money-I will be getting them back when we finish the basement!!!

Trent Johnson from Edmonton
Trent Johnson from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

We have been renting this house for the past 5 years, and the landlords have provided service to the furnace itself. When we asked them about having the furnace and ducts cleaned, they at first agreed to pick up the cost, but later recanted. We went through another winter, then decided this year that it was time to get it done.

We contacted Gerard at Valley since we go to the same church and we heard his team provided great work. What we heard was bang on the money too. Gerard stopped by personally (something he does whenever he has the time) to ensure his guys has things well in hand. They arrived on the dot at the appointed time, and were nice enough to wait the 10 minutes for us to get back from our son's swimming lesson.

They immediately began setting up and were finished in a little over an hour. Courteous and professional, Gerard's team know their stuff. Gerard told us about the quality of the furnace, giving us confidence about it's ongoing reliability.

After Gerard left for another service call, his guys finished up the furnace, ducts, hot water stack and dryer duct. Joe let us know he estimated the last time the ducts were cleaned was 2003 (!) and described some of the junk that came out the them, including bird feathers (we don;t have birds) - yuck. I can't believe we were breathing in that debris for this long.

They explained that the air would feel a bit dusty after the cleaning, but after leaving to do some errands, the house even smelled cleaner upon our return. I have a hearty recommendation for Valley Furnace Cleaning, Gerard and his team. Integrity is number one with these folks and the courtesy, efficiency and quality are self-evident.
If you haven't had this done in a couple of years (not 12!) you owe it to yourself and your family to get it done, and get it done right.

Valley Furnace Cleaning are the right guys for the job. It's a good idea to book now before the fall rush, especially since around here, it's not going to be too long before we're stoking up our furnaces for "the other Edmonton season".

Trent J

Steve from Edmonton
Steve from Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Humidifier Installation

Update on October 1, 2014:

So I called this company again approximately two weeks ago to book a water heater installation. There was an agreement made on brand and price. A call was received early in the morning on the agreed installation date and the plumber confirmed that he would arrive between 1:00 and 3:00 to do the installation. He then called me at 12:45 stating that he could not do the installation because all the water heaters had been damaged in a labour dispute at the factory by the workers. Sensing that this story was not well put together, I contacted the water heater company and it was confirmed that the story was a fabricated one. Valley Furnace is not honest and for some reason did not want to do the job so they fabricated a story. This is a dishonest business and my rating has to be adjusted to zero as I reserved a whole day for this installation.

Gerard is the owner of the company. I didn't call him for duct cleaning but another service that he provides to customers, humidifier installation. He also does hot water tank installation. I had some hardwood flooring installed so decided I should install a humidifier. Gerard answers the phone and is a very helpful gent from Newfoundland. I had a few questions so called a few times before hiring him. The humidifier was supplied and installed for under $400. Gerard provided a different model humidifier from the one he was advertising, at my request because I had researched them and decided on a different one. I thought it would be a few bucks more but he charged me the same price. He was also very agreeable to doing a hot water connection with copper pipe instead of a cold water connection with plastic piping. Again, there was no additional charge even though other contractors wanted considerably more for doing a copper connection. Gerard showed up with his helper Joe and you could tell they knew exactly what they were doing and very friendly as well.

Review has 1 previous version

thank you for the positive review on the humidifier installation!
customer service is very important to us.unfortunately we were not able to meet your requirements for a new hot water tank due to labour issues at the manufacturers facilities but hope the local competitor we referred you to which stocks and handles warranty issues for those tanks was able to assist you.
again thank you