Ontario Green Irrigation

Reviews for Ontario Green Irrigation

kipperbernie
kipperbernie

Perfect

I selected this company to do irrigation for my front and backyard and resodding for my backyard and they did a superb job.

Where others had offered to repair the irrigation in the front yard, Peter suggested replacing the entire system, knowing this would be the best thing to do. He went above and beyond by repairing some areas of sod in my front yard so it looks much better, too. They take pride in their work and are trustworthy.

A huge crew showed up and did the whole job in 1 day - and they came back, pleasantly and immediately to readjust and remove one uneeded sprinkler. They also supported me in a situation with another contractor. Excellent - highly recommend Peter and this company. Thank you to Peter and his crew!

thank you we hope to work with you again

RL
RL

Front and back sprinkler system

Ontario Green was recommended by our landscaper and we were happy with how quickly Peter responded to the installation request. The team installed our sprinkler system in a few hours and did a good job overall with cleaning up and replacing anything that had to be moved. We did have fairly new plants and unfortunately one of them was broken during installation, but they were careful after the incident. We opted for the WiFi system to control our sprinklers, however the team did not know how to use the system beyond general installation, which is an area for improvement. Overall, we are happy with the work that Ontario Green has done with our sprinkler system and would recommend them to others.

thank you so much and we hope to work with you again

Bassam in Toronto
Bassam in Toronto
1 review Innisfil, ON

Lawn Sprinkler System

One of the best company I used, very professional and fast service.
I called them after few weeks, to move some sprinkle head due to fence installation, they came right away and they did not charge me.
Thanks again for the great service.

thank you so much Bassam, it's always our pleasure working with people like yourself.

ramez in Toronto
ramez in Toronto

Sprinkler and lighting

My friend recommended Ontario Green Irrigation for landscaping. Peter came to my house to give me a free estimate, also he gave me a lot of different ideas. One day later I got quote from him, price was very reasonable. I hired Ontario Green Irrigation to do our landscaping project. Peter and his crew are knowledgeable and do great work. They did very professional and high quality job, this company know what they doing. The job went smoothly from beginning to end. Highly recommend Peter and his team.

Thank you so much for your business. it's always a pleasure working with you

Jenn Tondino in Oakville
Jenn Tondino in Oakville

Irrigation, landscaping & fence

Peter & his team arrived on time and completed the work very quickly as agreed. Any changes I requested were accommodated. I have worked with Peter before and am always so happy with the work that is done. I would highly recommend Peter for any of your irrigation or landscaping needs. A bunch of my girlfriends were over when they were working and they all wanted to talk with him about getting some work done on their properties.

Thank you so much for your business Jenn. we are glad that you're happy with the work we did for you. please don't hesitate to call us for any other service or maintenance you need in the future

Sabrina a.
Sabrina a.
1 review Caledon, ON

Irragation system and sodding

Peter and his crew were a pleasure to work with! From the day he came to give us an estimate, we had a great feeling of the quality work he would provide us with. His company was always prompt in returning phone calls and the day of installation, him and his crew were on time. Excellent job! We were so pleased that my parents decided to install sprinklers by them as well! We highly recommend Peter and his team!
Thank you Peter and the Ontario Green Irrigation Team!

hank you Sabrina for placing such a nice review! It was a pleasure working with. Wishing you many happy years of enjoying your new space.

msaljabi
msaljabi

Outdoors full landscaping

The team was very profesional, cooperative, on time and friendly.
They made a great job.
Highly recommended.

thank you so much Mustafa it was a pleasure working with with you. thank you for your business.

daveconium
daveconium

Irrigation System

Thank you Ontario Green Irrigation. This company gave us best price and great quality of work. Unfortunately I was away when they installed the irrigation, but my wife was there and was really impressed with how quickly, efficiently and without mess they worked. Good customer service. Peter is really helpful. We definitely will recommend them to anyone who is looking to install sprinkler system.

Thank you so much Dave!! it's a always a pleasure working with people like you and your wife. cheers

Itsme in Caledon
Itsme in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Landscapping and sprinkler

I had to remove some encroachments on my property and peter and his company came and completed the project in a timely manner. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking a great company!

thank you so much !!! it was a pleasure working with you.

Maria in Vaughan
Maria in Vaughan

Great Service

We needed our landscape redone last summer and wanted to make sure we went with a reputable and reliable company. They did an excellent job took care of maintaining it for winter as well ,working with our suggestions and offering their expertise where they felt it was needed! Very happy with the end result. Best prices and very friendly staff. I highly recommend Peter and his staff

thanks Maria . we always try our best to make our customers happy.

More about Ontario Green Irrigation

Ontario Green Irrigation is the company to service your irrigation needs in the GTA and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to beautify residential properties through quality lawn and shrub irrigation.
At Ontario Green Irrigation, we take pride in serving our customers. It's our desire to exceed your expectations in every way. We’d love to hear from you anytime. Contact us by phone or complete our online form and someone will be in touch with you to answer any questions or hear any suggestions you might have.
We build irrigation systems that conserve water and automate the process of caring for lawns. Very little needs to be done on the part of our clients to achieve a healthy landscape. We coordinate with the town, take all necessary measurements and arrange for a licensed plumber to complete the hook-up with your plumbing system. Our state of the art equipment allows us to be efficient and available at all times. It also allows us to spend more time getting to know the needs of each particular lawn and customize the system accordingly.
We are trained and experienced professional irrigation contractors with a history of customer satisfaction in both system installation and service We will select the right Rain Bird products for the unique needs of your landscape, program your controlled to operate at maximum efficiency, and instruct you on how to adjust your system's watering schedule to meet seasonal requirements.

Sprinkler Systems and Landscape Contractors & Designers
We carry full lines of the most popular and good qualtiy sprinkler brands of Rotors, Spray heads, Electric Valves, Controllers, Drip Irrigation, Rain Sensors, etc. As a Rainbird Select Contractor we will install quality irrigation systems with genuine Rain Bird products. Ontario Green Irrigation proudly uses almost exclusively Hunter and Rainbird Irrigation Products. Hunter and Rainbird products are known as the "Cadillac" of the industry and include a complete lines of sprinklers, rotary heads, shrub heads, valves, controllers (timers) and a variety of accessory products, including rain sensors. Many Hunter and Rainbird products are guaranteed for up to 5 years and can be replaced for labor costs only in the event of failure. Rotary Sprinkler Rotor-type sprinklers have one or more moving streams of water that rotate around the sprinkler head. Spray Sprinkler Spray-type sprinklers spray a fan of water out of the nozzle, similar to a shower head. Valves Electric solenoid valves used for turning on irrigation circuits (sprinklers or drip emitters.) Includes anti-siphon, angle, and globe type valves. Controllers Controllers are fancy timers used to turn on and off automatic valves.
REPAIR ALL BRANDS OF LAWN SPRINKLERS QUICKLY AND PROPERLY. Our service techs are experienced and well-trained, and our service trucks are equipped with the latest troubleshooting equipment which allows us to quickly diagnose, troubleshoot, and properly repair all brands of sprinkler systems. RE-ROUTING A SPRINKLER SYSTEM during swimming pool construction is no problem for Fellows Irrigation. We will cap off existing irrigation to permit usage of lawn sprinklers in areas not affected by construction, then re-route sprinklers around pool as needed to maintain a beautiful backyard. INSTALL NEW LAWN SPRINKLERS SYSTEM - Ontario Green Irrigation will custom-design and install your system to give the most efficient, cost effective lawn sprinkler possible. Zone landscape areas to water according to watering needs. Landscape areas in full shade (between houses, for example) need less water than full sun areas. Proper zoning of your system will cost more to install but save you money in the future as well as save our most precious resource - water! QUALITY PRODUCTS COMBINED WITH SKILLED SERVICE TECHS is what Ontario Green Irrigation is about and what will make you a satisfied customer.
Unique Irrigation systems that suite any style!
Our technicians are trained to check and repair any sprinkler system problem effectively! We try our best to satisfy our customers by providing them with quality service; that's why they stay with us! REPAIR ALL BRANDS OF LAWN SPRINKLERS QUICKLY AND PROPERLY. RE-ROUTING A SPRINKLER SYSTEM INSTALL NEW LAWN SPRINKLERS SYSTEM QUALITY PRODUCTS COMBINED WITH SKILLED SERVICE TECHS