CJ's Custom Trim Specialists

Tim from Lower Sackville
Tim from Lower Sackville
2 reviews Lower Sackville, NS

Replacing trim

I have been wanting to replace my trim for many years but since I am picky, I did not know who would be a good choice. Chris Jollimore came highly recommended. He offered me suggestions and pointed out challenges with my older home. His feedback was greatly appreciated since other people I had been talking to seemed to care about the money more than anything else, whereas Chris made it very clear he wanted to ensure a quality job I would be happy with.

I am absolutely amazed how CJ's was able to transform my house. It looks absolutely amazing and I am so happy I found Chris.

One thing I did not realize is how much work it is to fill all the nail holes and gaps due to uneven walls and ceilings. Next time I may hire someone to paint the trim since it seemed to take forever to get everything perfect but it was all worth it!!

Looking for Moldings / Mouldings pros in Fletchers Lake?