Marchuk Roofing

Reviews for Marchuk Roofing

Carol in Olds
Carol in Olds
1 review Olds, AB

Siding, soft metals and shingles on my house and garage

Last summer the south facing side of my roof on my house was looking real shabby and I don't even remember how I found out about Eric but I'm glad I did. He reshingled the front part of my house and did an amazing job. The job, the cost, clean up and his personal and proffessional manner impressed me. So when my home was hammered with hail this summer, it was a no brainer as to who I wanted to get. As I write this review, Eric and his crew have repaired my garage siding and are replacing the siding on my house. This hardworking and awesome guy will also be fixing my roof and replacing the shingles. I highly recommend him. Thank you Eric! I wish you all the best with your business! I'm one happy customer. :)

Thank you Carol for your shining review, our customer's satisfaction is number one!. And we rely on referrals and good reviews from our clients to keep us in business. It was a pleasure working with you.

K, Smith
K, Smith
1 review Okotoks, AB

Superior quality and service with this local owned and operated company. I would recommend them to everyone!

Marchuk Roofing always goes beyond what is required in their products and service. They are fast, respectful and work hard to get the job done right. The owner is amazing to deal with and works with you every step of the way.

It was a pleasure to work with you as well.

Due4 R.
Due4 R.
1 review Airdrie, AB

He is a solid individual, with good values and a great heart. He has done work for me multiple times, usually when I'm in a bind, and always helps to achieve the deadline, while maintaining the quality we try to uphold.

Thank you for your kind words friend. I look forward to our future business

erwinw
erwinw

New Roof

Professional, on budget and did the work even when temperatures was -24
Have recommended to family and friends. Very fair with regards to pricing

Thank you Erwin. I wish you's all the best in the new year, don't hesitate to call I have expanded into siding, decks and fences and more also

nadimthobani
nadimthobani

roofing

Good work. Fast service. Used the company service on two different projects. Reasonable priced as well.

It was a pleasure working for you.
Thanks for your kind words.

preetbros
preetbros

Full renovation

I'm very happy with the work thy done for me they done work before deadline
Awesome guys very talented

Thanks for your kind words

navdhillon
navdhillon

roofing

work was very good ,my choice material and at affordable price and service was on time

Awesome Nav thanks, have a good year!!

ken.russell
ken.russell

Replace shingles and add roof vents.

I already had a list of requirements; flashings, ice and water shield along first row and paper the rest, put metal flashing in all valleys and ensure soffits were clear and of course clean-up. As I already had metal soffits added years before, Marchuk roofing suggested that to keep the cost down they would use lower deck air intake vents on all sides of the roof and replace the higher vents with new maximum capacity vents which were capable to handle the increase of intake air.
They were on time each day, worked late and when they cleaned up you couldn't know they were there. They were very friendly and would offer suggestions where I hadn't thought of doing.
The roof really looks impressive.

Thank you Ken for your kind words and the opportunity to do your job. It was a pleasure work with you. Don't hesitate in calling me when your garage roof needs to be completed. Also any roof maintenance/gutter cleaning would be my pleasure 403-689-8424

Rmj in Calgary
Rmj in Calgary

New roof installed

It was great dealing with Eric. He was efficient in responding to my request for a quote and came in under the other companys' quotes. He explained the products I was going to have installed and had a professional job started and completed in two days. There was nothing left behind to even know they were there as they totally cleaned up everything before leaving. I am very happy with the service he and Darcey gave us and the job they did on our roof. It looks great. I would not hesitate to recommend Marchuk.

I'm glad you like the roof thank you for your kind words

Multiple rental properties (3)

Eric has been a client of mine for three years now he has worked on multiple projects each of which were completed to the best of his abilities. Cleanup and Organization were number one priorities

I'm glad you noticed lol

More about Marchuk Roofing

We started Marchuk Roofing with the idea that we can do what we love and help those in need at the same time. Since then we’ve grown a lot, and with a large residential division, we strongly believe that there is no project too big or too small for us ...