Duke's Plumbing

Reviews for Duke's Plumbing

Omar in Toronto
Omar in Toronto

Great service!

I had a leak coming from my toilet, I tried to troubleshoot it myself and couldn’t figure it out. I called Dukes plumbing. Randy came by the same day and found the issue and solved it for me. I highly recommend them!!!!

Hi Omar,

Thanks so much for the positive review. We appreciate your time, and thank you for giving Dukes the opportunity to prove ourselves !

Marius in Toronto
Marius in Toronto

MIsc. fixtures install

Justin arrived on time as scheduled, did a great job and went above and beyond in many aspects. Great company and great prices, very satisfied! I will recommend this company to all my friends.

Hi Marius!Thanks so much for the nice review! We are all happy to hear that you are very satisfied with Justin's work. We strive to do our best. Many thanks

JENO FOTTER in Calgary
JENO FOTTER in Calgary

Installation of Hot water tank

The team was very fast, helpful, and informative. They were quick to respond to our plumbing emergency and helpful throughout the process. Randy was very informative, honest, and gave a detailed explanation of what our options were. Thank you again!

Hi Jeno, We love hearing that you are pleased. We pride ourselves in being honest and treating people the way we want to be treated. Thanks so much for the review!

Darryl in Calgary
Darryl in Calgary

Hot water tank

Can't say enough good things about these guys! My hot water tank failed and I was scrambling Justin came in same day, 10 minutes before the scheduled time and had me up and running in no time. Justin was friendly and professional and could have gouged me for all kinds of things, but was honest and far more than fair. Use these guys and spread the word.

Hi Darryl,
Thanks for the review. We are always striving to treat customers the same way that we want to be treated. FAIR & HONEST. Glad to hear that Justin did such an excellent job! We really appreciate that you took the time out of your day to write this :) THANK YOU for your business :)

J.B. in Oliver
J.B. in Oliver

Hot water tank

My hot water tank failed on a Sunday morning and I called Randy to see about replacing it. By early afternoon the job was done and the old one was gone. I also had the taps in my shower done on a different occasion, and he more importantly told me what I didn't need.....which I really appreciate. I'd recommend Dukes to anyone looking for a job well done, he's professional, courteous, and just a really good guy.

J.B. Fraser
Calgary

Hi JB, Thanks for the recommendation and we really appreciate your review!

The Night Nurse in Calgary
The Night Nurse in Calgary

My Water Heater Nightmare!

Well, last night my water heater exploded. Ok, not literally, but I came home from a relaxing day in the mountains to a massive puddle of water in my basement, and it sure wasn't shrinking. A frantic few hours with some CLR, elbow grease, and a metric ton of towels, I managed to get the water somewhat under control. But I have a very specific skill set, and plumbing is unfortunately not one of them. I needed a plumber, and I needed one pronto. Less frantic now that water wasn't leaking from my ears, I took a second to breathe and ask the universe for a recommendation. Apparently the universe goes by Randy, and he promised me a guy would come at 9am and make my problems disappear.
To a plumbing plebe, he was the hero I needed and he did not disappoint. Right on time, a very polite lovely gent named Jesse rolled in, spent an hour and a half sweating, groaning, quietly swearing, and generally being very rough and tumble in my basement; and he completely fixed my problem. Not only did he do an amazing job, but he took the time to walk me through what he did, what to look for, and the general life expectancy of my equipment. I'm now the proud owner of a lovely new water heater, with a much better setup than when he descended to the bowels of my basement, and significantly less rust. And the old eyesore was swept out of my life like a bad dream.
The guys at Duke gave me an excellent price, were quick, efficient, professional, and just overall lovely. I can't thank them enough for their swiftness and brilliant service.
TLDR - 12/10 would use again

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and post on Homestars! We appreciate your kind words so much, and if The Night Nurse in Calgary ever requires the Universe's help again, please don't hesitate to call.

Cam in Calgary in Calgary
Cam in Calgary in Calgary

Emergency plumbing

I've never written an online review before, but Randy and the team at Duke's deserve some major credit! Friendly, professional, and trustworthy experts. I'm always a bit nervous making an emergency call for help, never knowing if the service will be prompt, fair or even any good. I've called Duke's a couple of times now and have peace of mind knowing that I'm dealing with fantastic people who know how to get the job done. Sincere thanks!

Hi Cam! Thanks for calling us! We REALLY appreciate you writing this review and your kind words! :)

irene in Calgary
irene in Calgary

Various plumbing

Randy and his team are great professional people to deal with. Very reliable, trustworthy service and reasonably priced! Rest assured you are in good hands with Dukes Plumbing! Highly recommend!

Thank You Irene! We appreciate your review and thank you for your business.

Melinda in Calgary
Melinda in Calgary

Clogged Pipe in Basement

Such a relief to know of a company that will respond in such a quick manner. Randy took the time out of his extremely busy schedule arriving within an hour at our home at 7:30 AM! Hats of to you Randy, keep up the great work! Thanks again for fitting us in your busy day.

Hi Melinda! Wow! Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your review and we strive to do our best every day. Thank You !

Lucy in Calgary
Lucy in Calgary

Kitchen faucet repair/ replacement

Can't say enough about the service from Dukes Plumbing Inc. Justin R came over with in an hour of calling . He was efficient, friendly and professional. I would recommend Justin and Randy many times over. Thanks for the great service!

Hi Lucy! Wow. Thank You for this awesome review. We appreciate your support and confidence in us. We like to treat people the way we would like to be treated. Please call us for any and all of your plumbing & gas fitting needs, and thank you again for taking the time to write us a review!

More about Duke's Plumbing

Privately owned and operated family business, and having opened our doors in 2008 and proudly serving Calgarian's and surrounding area ever since!

We pride ourselves in providing honest and professional, knowledgeable, efficient services. There are NO hidden costs. Our goal is to make sure our customers are pleased with our work. We take genuine care in your project whether its big or small.

We offer plumbing and gas fitting services. We have a range of qualified staff. Master Journeyman Plumbers / Gas Fitters and indentured apprentices. Fully licensed and insured.

******We NOW Offer FINANCING *******

Contact us today for all of your plumbing and gas needs!

#YYC #Dukesplumbing #Calgary