Duke's Plumbing

Reviews for Duke's Plumbing

J.B. in Oliver
J.B. in Oliver

Hot water tank

My hot water tank failed on a Sunday morning and I called Randy to see about replacing it. By early afternoon the job was done and the old one was gone. I also had the taps in my shower done on a different occasion, and he more importantly told me what I didn't need.....which I really appreciate. I'd recommend Dukes to anyone looking for a job well done, he's professional, courteous, and just a really good guy.

J.B. Fraser
Calgary

Hi JB, Thanks for the recommendation and we really appreciate your review!

The Night Nurse in Calgary
The Night Nurse in Calgary

My Water Heater Nightmare!

Well, last night my water heater exploded. Ok, not literally, but I came home from a relaxing day in the mountains to a massive puddle of water in my basement, and it sure wasn't shrinking. A frantic few hours with some CLR, elbow grease, and a metric ton of towels, I managed to get the water somewhat under control. But I have a very specific skill set, and plumbing is unfortunately not one of them. I needed a plumber, and I needed one pronto. Less frantic now that water wasn't leaking from my ears, I took a second to breathe and ask the universe for a recommendation. Apparently the universe goes by Randy, and he promised me a guy would come at 9am and make my problems disappear.
To a plumbing plebe, he was the hero I needed and he did not disappoint. Right on time, a very polite lovely gent named Jesse rolled in, spent an hour and a half sweating, groaning, quietly swearing, and generally being very rough and tumble in my basement; and he completely fixed my problem. Not only did he do an amazing job, but he took the time to walk me through what he did, what to look for, and the general life expectancy of my equipment. I'm now the proud owner of a lovely new water heater, with a much better setup than when he descended to the bowels of my basement, and significantly less rust. And the old eyesore was swept out of my life like a bad dream.
The guys at Duke gave me an excellent price, were quick, efficient, professional, and just overall lovely. I can't thank them enough for their swiftness and brilliant service.
TLDR - 12/10 would use again

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and post on Homestars! We appreciate your kind words so much, and if The Night Nurse in Calgary ever requires the Universe's help again, please don't hesitate to call.

Cam in Calgary in Calgary
Cam in Calgary in Calgary

Emergency plumbing

I've never written an online review before, but Randy and the team at Duke's deserve some major credit! Friendly, professional, and trustworthy experts. I'm always a bit nervous making an emergency call for help, never knowing if the service will be prompt, fair or even any good. I've called Duke's a couple of times now and have peace of mind knowing that I'm dealing with fantastic people who know how to get the job done. Sincere thanks!

Hi Cam! Thanks for calling us! We REALLY appreciate you writing this review and your kind words! :)

irene in Calgary
irene in Calgary

Various plumbing

Randy and his team are great professional people to deal with. Very reliable, trustworthy service and reasonably priced! Rest assured you are in good hands with Dukes Plumbing! Highly recommend!

Thank You Irene! We appreciate your review and thank you for your business.

Melinda in Calgary
Melinda in Calgary

Clogged Pipe in Basement

Such a relief to know of a company that will respond in such a quick manner. Randy took the time out of his extremely busy schedule arriving within an hour at our home at 7:30 AM! Hats of to you Randy, keep up the great work! Thanks again for fitting us in your busy day.

Hi Melinda! Wow! Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your review and we strive to do our best every day. Thank You !

Lucy in Calgary
Lucy in Calgary

Kitchen faucet repair/ replacement

Can't say enough about the service from Dukes Plumbing Inc. Justin R came over with in an hour of calling . He was efficient, friendly and professional. I would recommend Justin and Randy many times over. Thanks for the great service!

Hi Lucy! Wow. Thank You for this awesome review. We appreciate your support and confidence in us. We like to treat people the way we would like to be treated. Please call us for any and all of your plumbing & gas fitting needs, and thank you again for taking the time to write us a review!

Hot Water Tank installed as promised

These guys took time out of their busy day to come and install a new hot water tank for us since we had been without hot water for a couple days. Install was done proper, no surprises. I would fully recommend them.

Thank You for the review! We appreciate that you took the time out of your day to write one for us! It was our pleasure helping you out.

Heli Meza in
Heli Meza in

Bathroom Renovations

Randy and Steve are professional, genuine, punctual and deliver top notch plumbing services.
I have relied on them for over 5 years for all my condo repairs and fully trust them with my keys. Randy and Steve are my super heroes! They recently assisted my senior parents with 2 bathroom renovation projects and rearranged their schedules on a Thursday evening to finish the work on Friday morning to minimize the inconvenience for my parents. Also, during that time I had jaw surgery and was unable to lift anything and desperately needed a new faucet. Without any hesitation Steve graciously offered to move all the junk in and out of my storage room to access the tub panel to get the job done. My brother also needed repairs to his condo kitchen and bathroom and Steve was promptly available to his rescue. Randy and Steve are personable, top-notch plumbers who deliver fantastic, state of the art services at a great price so I always recommend them to all my family and friends.

Hi Heli! Thank You for the amazing review. We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with Dukes. Such kind words and it means a lot to us that you took the time to write such a great review.

Xenia B. in Calgary
Xenia B. in Calgary

Bathroom leak

We discovered two large wet patches in our condo ceiling indicative of a leak coming from somewhere. As this is a serious matter not to be delayed upon, I called the condo management company and asked for a recommendation and the name of the plumbing company used by the corporation. In turn I was given Randy's name at Dukes Plumbing and called him. Randy immediately responded and sent Justin to our home. Justin was terrific. He investigated and discovered the source of the leak very quickly and set about repairs. Much to our relief, everything was taken care of in around an hour and a half.

I highly recommend Dukes Plumbing. They were highly responsive to our plight, very professional and charged a very reasonable amount for their services (keeping in mind that this was a weekend call-out).

Hi Xenia! We LOVE hearing reviews. We pride ourselves on being professional and are very happy to hear that we are coming across that way. Thank You for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate it!

Christine from Calgary
Christine from Calgary

Kitchen rough in and finishing

We renovated our kitchen which included moving the island, adding a water line to our fridge and a waterline to our stove for a pot filler. First someone came to review the scope of work, then Justin came a week or so later to complete the rough in and he was awesome. He was kind and knowledgeable. Once our countertops went in I asked when he would be back as I was so anxious to have a functioning sink and he showed up the next day! Had no issues dealing with my big dog (no one was home we just gave him the door code) and he plumbed in our Kinetico R/O instead of us paying Trail $250 to do it!
I would definitely recommend Dukes, their plumbers are knowledgeable, respectful and kind and their prices are exactly as one would expect.

Thank You Christine! We absolutely LOVE hearing this. The best compliment we can receive is a great review. We strive to be Calgary's Trusted Professionals and thank you for trusting us & taking the time out to write this.

More about Duke's Plumbing

Privately owned and operated business, and having opened our doors in 2008 and proudly serving Calgarian's and surrounding area ever since!

We pride ourselves in providing honest and professional, knowledgeable, efficient services. There are NO hidden costs. Our goal is to make sure our customers are pleased with our work. We take genuine care in your project whether its big or small.

We offer plumbing and gas fitting services. We have a range of qualified staff. Master Journeyman Plumbers / Gas Fitters and indentured apprentices. Fully licensed and insured.

Contact us today for all of your plumbing and gas needs!

#YYC #Dukesplumbing