Duke's Plumbing

Reviews for Duke's Plumbing

Scott
Scott

Drain Relocation & Water Tank

Relocated existing kitchen drain into wall and capped water supply lines during my renovation, and installed a new hot water tank. Excellent service for a reasonable price; the two gents that came out were efficient, professional, personable, and did a great job. Wouldn't hesitate giving Duke's a call for future plumbing issues.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Emergency

My kitchen sink was backed up one morning when I woke up. I called Randy from Duke’s and Simone was able to come by noon yo take care if it. The team is very responsive and professional.

Jamie R
Jamie R

Basement Renovation

Randy and the crew at Duke’s are true professionals, who understood my needs well, made smart recommendations and produced a very high quality end result.

I would not hesitate to recommend Dukes to family and friends.

Hi James, Thanks for your kind words! The best compliment we can receive is a recommendation and so we deeply appreciate that. Thank You

Omar in Toronto
Omar in Toronto

Great service!

I had a leak coming from my toilet, I tried to troubleshoot it myself and couldn’t figure it out. I called Dukes plumbing. Randy came by the same day and found the issue and solved it for me. I highly recommend them!!!!

Hi Omar,

Thanks so much for the positive review. We appreciate your time, and thank you for giving Dukes the opportunity to prove ourselves !

Marius in Toronto
Marius in Toronto

MIsc. fixtures install

Justin arrived on time as scheduled, did a great job and went above and beyond in many aspects. Great company and great prices, very satisfied! I will recommend this company to all my friends.

Hi Marius!Thanks so much for the nice review! We are all happy to hear that you are very satisfied with Justin's work. We strive to do our best. Many thanks

JENO FOTTER in Calgary
JENO FOTTER in Calgary

Installation of Hot water tank

The team was very fast, helpful, and informative. They were quick to respond to our plumbing emergency and helpful throughout the process. Randy was very informative, honest, and gave a detailed explanation of what our options were. Thank you again!

Hi Jeno, We love hearing that you are pleased. We pride ourselves in being honest and treating people the way we want to be treated. Thanks so much for the review!

Darryl in Calgary
Darryl in Calgary

Hot water tank

Can't say enough good things about these guys! My hot water tank failed and I was scrambling Justin came in same day, 10 minutes before the scheduled time and had me up and running in no time. Justin was friendly and professional and could have gouged me for all kinds of things, but was honest and far more than fair. Use these guys and spread the word.

Hi Darryl,
Thanks for the review. We are always striving to treat customers the same way that we want to be treated. FAIR & HONEST. Glad to hear that Justin did such an excellent job! We really appreciate that you took the time out of your day to write this :) THANK YOU for your business :)

J.B. in Oliver
J.B. in Oliver

Hot water tank

My hot water tank failed on a Sunday morning and I called Randy to see about replacing it. By early afternoon the job was done and the old one was gone. I also had the taps in my shower done on a different occasion, and he more importantly told me what I didn't need.....which I really appreciate. I'd recommend Dukes to anyone looking for a job well done, he's professional, courteous, and just a really good guy.

J.B. Fraser
Calgary

Hi JB, Thanks for the recommendation and we really appreciate your review!

The Night Nurse in Calgary
The Night Nurse in Calgary

My Water Heater Nightmare!

Well, last night my water heater exploded. Ok, not literally, but I came home from a relaxing day in the mountains to a massive puddle of water in my basement, and it sure wasn't shrinking. A frantic few hours with some CLR, elbow grease, and a metric ton of towels, I managed to get the water somewhat under control. But I have a very specific skill set, and plumbing is unfortunately not one of them. I needed a plumber, and I needed one pronto. Less frantic now that water wasn't leaking from my ears, I took a second to breathe and ask the universe for a recommendation. Apparently the universe goes by Randy, and he promised me a guy would come at 9am and make my problems disappear.
To a plumbing plebe, he was the hero I needed and he did not disappoint. Right on time, a very polite lovely gent named Jesse rolled in, spent an hour and a half sweating, groaning, quietly swearing, and generally being very rough and tumble in my basement; and he completely fixed my problem. Not only did he do an amazing job, but he took the time to walk me through what he did, what to look for, and the general life expectancy of my equipment. I'm now the proud owner of a lovely new water heater, with a much better setup than when he descended to the bowels of my basement, and significantly less rust. And the old eyesore was swept out of my life like a bad dream.
The guys at Duke gave me an excellent price, were quick, efficient, professional, and just overall lovely. I can't thank them enough for their swiftness and brilliant service.
TLDR - 12/10 would use again

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and post on Homestars! We appreciate your kind words so much, and if The Night Nurse in Calgary ever requires the Universe's help again, please don't hesitate to call.

Cam in Calgary in Calgary
Cam in Calgary in Calgary

Emergency plumbing

I've never written an online review before, but Randy and the team at Duke's deserve some major credit! Friendly, professional, and trustworthy experts. I'm always a bit nervous making an emergency call for help, never knowing if the service will be prompt, fair or even any good. I've called Duke's a couple of times now and have peace of mind knowing that I'm dealing with fantastic people who know how to get the job done. Sincere thanks!

Hi Cam! Thanks for calling us! We REALLY appreciate you writing this review and your kind words! :)

More about Duke's Plumbing

Professional, Licensed & Insured, Competitive Rates

Leaky pipes..No Problem!
No heat ..No Problem!
Do you have a boiler problem ? In-floor heating ? .. We can help
Need a toilet replacement, or a repair on your outside hose bib ? ..Give us a call (403)474-2257

Specializing in Poly B Replacements, and having done 100's of homes in Calgary we are quick, and efficient. Get a FREE QUOTE from us today

Contact us today for all of your plumbing and gas needs!

24/7 Emergency Services CALL or TEXT AFTERHOURS# (403)690-7586

******We NOW Offer FINANCING *******

#YYC #Dukesplumbing #Calgary #PolyB #SumpPumps #HWT #furnaces #leaks #renovations #repairs #hosebibs #PVC #PEX #ABS #RadiantHeat #Boiler #Infloor #Rheem #Rinnai #TOTO #AmericanStandard #Kohler #Grohe #MAAX #Watts #Manifold #TanklessHeater #AlbertaEfficiency #EnergyStar #Energy #Heating #Heil #GarageHeater #reznor #BBQ #gas
#yycnow #yyccontractor #Moen #Delta #Faucet