Duke's Plumbing

Duke's Plumbing

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Duke's Plumbing

sink installation

I am very happy with the super customer service I received from these folks. Despite the fact that it is a very busy season for them they were able to accommodate my small job. They were prompt, friendly, very professional and didn't mind my questions. They did a great job and this is not the first time I have called on them. Their prices are very reasonable and I have and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thank you Randy, Justin and Jamie.

A. Piller

Thank you Angela ! We really appreciate your review.

William
William

Good work and professional

We hired Duke Plumbing to do some work in our new home that our inspector recommended doing. This included replacing a toilet wax seal and tightening it down, replace the kitchen drain piping and replacing the faucet. The plumber went above and beyond and did what was required instead of just what was quoted. Before proceeding with the work he also showed me what he was going to do. That said the final price was still very close to the quoted even with extra materials supplied. Very pleased with the work and would recommend them.

Hi William! Thanks for the thorough review. We really love it when customers take the time to do this. We appreciate your business and thank you again. :)

Heather in Calgary
Heather in Calgary

Hot water pipe leaking behind bathtub

We had a leaky hot water pipe behind the tub in the second floor bathroom. Called for assistance, and had a response right away. We requested someone to come first thing the next morning at 8. Justin arrived at 745, was very polite and friendly. It took him less than 15 minutes to fix the leak, and even with an emergency call fee, the price was very reasonable. Will definitely call them again for any plumbing needs.

Hi Heather! Thanks so much for your kind review. We really appreciate it :)

Ed in Calgary
Ed in Calgary

Replaced hot water tank

I re-posted my review because it shows "Ed in Toronto"...it should be "Ed in CALGARY" as Duke's reply says...

Excellent service from the start from both Randy and his wife Jamie. Prompt response when I asked for a quote. Prompt response on some questions I had. Prompt response in getting the work done which included removing and disposal of two 17 year old 40gal tanks and replacing with one 60gal tank (natural gas). Had another quote that was the same but I liked these guys better so went with them and could not have been more satisfied.

Thanks Ed !

happy homeowner!  in Calgary
happy homeowner! in Calgary

KITCHEN FAUCET INSTALL!!!

I found a sale on a new kitchen faucet. Got a Duke's recommendation from my neighbourhood facebook friends. Duke's showed up the next day, did a terrific job of the removal and install! So happy!!

Hi ! Thanks for the great review! We're happy that you're happy !

RUdy. in Airdrie
RUdy. in Airdrie
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

For routine or 911 plumbing needs - call Dukes

The drainage from a dual kitchen sink assembly was plugged. Dukes was referred from a friend (Clay). Jason from Dukes was able to come out the same day that I called. Problem identified, drainage pipe cleaned out. Prompt, friendly, service. Highly recommend Dukes Plumbing (Calgary). Will definitely utilize their services again. Thx to Randy n Jason.

Hi Rudy! Thank you for your review. We're happy that we could help. Any job big or small, Calgary and surrounding areas we'll be there. Thanks again for calling us and giving us the opportunity to work for you :)

Chickey in Calgary
Chickey in Calgary

Reliable work

Randy and his team were great. I paid exactly what he quoted me. They came when they said they would come and provided quality work. We re routed our sink in the kitchen so we got rid of an existing line and roughed in a new one. Then they came back for final plumbing. Will call them again for any plumbing needs

Thanks for your review! Greatly appreciate your kind words and thank you for your business.

jennp2 in Calgary
jennp2 in Calgary

New furnace & water tank before the snow

I called Dukes Plumbing because I had dealt with them several years ago and felt I could trust them and their work. Also, I had turned my furnace on and it smelled like exhaust. My furnace had not been replaced since the complex I live in was built, in the mid 1970’s so I was not surprised. Two days later, it was all completed, and other than the new furnace and water tank, no one would have known Dukes Plumbing had been in my house. The guys were very respectful of my household and me, and very friendly. They were happy to answer any questions I had at any time. I would definitely hire them again for any renovations I may have planned, they do excellent work and I am very pleased with my new additions to my house. I definitely will recommend them.

Hi Jenn! Thanks for the great review. You're amazing and wonderful to speak to. Glad we could take care of your furnace issue & provide you with safe, warm heat, as well as a new hot water tank. We appreciate your kind words. Thank YOU

Ivonne from Calgary
Ivonne from Calgary

Diagnosing source of leak

A leak from our shower damaged our kitchen ceiling and dropped a fair amount of water all over our kitchen floor. Going into the weekend, it was causing us a fair bit of stress. We needed to make sure this wouldn't be a repeat issue.

Justin came out in the evening and was able to diagnose the source of the leak, which thankfully, was not serious and a one time occurrence, and sealed things up so it won't happen again.

It was 100% worth the weekend after hours charge for the peace of mind he provided. Justin was very kind and obviously very skilled. I would recommend this company with no reservations. Thank you!

Hi Ivonne, We really appreciate your review and will forward your kind words to Justin. Thanks Again

Bonnie in Calgary
Bonnie in Calgary

Fixing our Pool Heater

Awesome Company! Squeezed us in last minute and got us up and running! Thank you Randy and Justin, great work guys. Will definitely reccomend and use your services in the future.

Thanks Bonnie ! We really appreciate your review. Happy to help

More about Duke's Plumbing

We are a locally owned and operated family plumbing and gas fitting business. We offer residential , commercial services, construction and renovations; from Poly B repairs to furnaces, cross connection tests and BBQ gas lines to boilers. We do it all.

We offer 100% FREE Estimates. {Even if you don't book with us, its ALWAYS free}

We believe in treating people the way we would like to be treated. Its a simple motto, but it makes sense to us.

We hope you give us a chance to serve you.

For Quotes email: info@dukesplumbing.ca
Regular Service Request call: (403)474-2257
Emergency & Urgent needs call or text: (403)690-7586 - If we are on the line we always respond within 5 minutes

#YYC #Dukesplumbing #Calgary #PolyB #SumpPumps #HWT #furnaces #leaks #renovations #repairs #hosebibs #PVC #PEX #ABS #RadiantHeat #Boiler #Infloor #Rheem #Rinnai #TOTO #AmericanStandard #Kohler #Grohe #MAAX #Watts #Manifold #TanklessHeater #AlbertaEfficiency #EnergyStar #Energy #Heating #Heil #GarageHeater #reznor #BBQ #gas
#yycnow #yyccontractor #Moen #Delta #Faucet #Esb #Rheem #Ruud #AMS #Moen

COVID19 Update:
All of our technicians wear masks.

ESB Program
Energy Savings For Business - We are an approved contractor with the Alberta ESB Program