Altitude Movers Denver

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Denver  >  Altitude Movers Denver

Reviews for Altitude Movers Denver

Martin Tracey from Denver
1 review , SK

Can’t complain about their service. Altitude Movers Denver were very efficient, friendly, fast and professional. When we were moving to Denver they sent 5 guys and two trucks to move all of our things. The experience I had was really great. Nice guys to talk with. They were able to lift everything, even my family’s old and heavy piano. They were very careful and didn’t complain that much. They were full of positive energy that I noticed that they never felt tired at all. Moving was supposed to be a stressful day but because of them, it wasn’t stressful at all.

I would really recommend this place. Aside from the great movers they have, their customer service is great as well. When I called them, someone immediately answered the phone. The other company I called before them forced me to wait and dial again because no one was answering. My questions were all answered. I asked for a quote and she explained to me what would be the possible quote according to what kind of moving service I need. It was quite helpful for me.
Happy to have been one of their customers.

Veda Holter from Denver
1 review Denver, CO

For the past 15 years I have experienced moving for 6 times already and every moving experience I had were not perfect. Some may be good but I always find something that would disappoint me like losing a washer, a scratched table and broken dishes or picture frames. There was even once when an employee admitted that they were not properly trained for the job and one charged me double that what we have first agreed over the phone.
However, Altitude Movers Denver is a lot different from my previous moves. The move was easy and fast. The info and the prices they have given over the phone never changed once we were done with the move. The guys arrived on time and loaded everything without doing any damage. I checked it after the move and I saw not a single scratch and I haven’t loss any possession. Everything was delivered perfectly