Valley View Appliances Ltd.

Suite 238, 5149 Country Hills Blvd NW. Calgary AB T3A 5K8
Appliance Repair
Valley View Appliances Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Valley View Appliances Ltd.

Sharon Skappak from Cochrane
Sharon Skappak from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Wolfe Gas Stove

I had a concern about my wolfe gas stove and wanted a technician to look at it. Placed a call to Valley View at 9 oclock this morning was told the technician would call me between 9:30 and 12:30 . Since I work about 20 minutes from Cochrane I asked if he could call me about 1/2 hour before he planned to arrive and I would meet him at the house. Steve the owner was my technician. He called me at 11:15 and I met him at my home by 11:40. He did a diagnostic check of my cook top, did a few minor cleanups around the ignitor, tested everything and assured me that it is working properly and safely. He also made sure that if anything came up that concerned me to call them right away.
Steve was very courteous and gave me some great suggestions about maintenance of the cooktop. I really appreciated the punctuality, and thought that the price was reasonable.
Steve--thank you so much for your assistance, and I will be calling back with any issues or if I have any other appliance problems. I would recommend your company!

Thanks again for the awesome review! Hopefully no other issues for some time with your Wolf gas range.
Steve

Chris  from Calgary
Chris from Calgary

REPLACEMENT OF HEATING ELEMENT IN DRYER

The technician was very polite and professional from the initial phone call to the time when I was introduced to him to the time that he left. He had confidence in his skills and assessment of the situation, communicated efficiently and effectively the problem and the decisions that he made to solve the problem.

He was also very clean and timely in his work and walked me through the process and answered any questions that I had.

This was a great experience, worthy of any customer's trust and I would recommend this service to anyone.

Chris McDonald
403-554-8464

We just wanted to thank you again for trusting us with your Whirlpool dryer repair as well as the awesome review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.
Your Dryer repair specialists

Meredith Merkel from Calgary
Meredith Merkel from Calgary

appliance repair

Prompt, punctual and professional. We had returned home from holidays and found our fridge had stopped working - a disaster since 10 family members had also returned with us! He immediately made me a priority, and diagnosed and fixed the problem. I would happily recommend this company!

Hi Meredith,
Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you as a customer! Hopefully no more troubles for a while. :)
Steve

More about Valley View Appliances Ltd.

**MENTION HOMESTARS AT THE TIME OF BOOKING AND SAVE 10% OFF ADDITIONAL LABOUR BEYOND THE DIAGNOSTIC CHARGE **
What do we do?
At Valley View Appliances we bring " Peace of Mind" to your appliance headaches. Or aim is to give you Fast, Friendly, Trustworthy Service at a cost that is affordable. No headaches.
All of our service is proudly guaranteed and performed by government trained technicians. We have over 47 years of accumulated experience in repairing home appliances and we are authorized to perform warranty service for many manufacturers. We pride ourselves in providing fast, trustworthy service at a reasonable rate. Our service vehicles are fully stocked with the most common parts, so that in most cases, we can finish your repairs on our first visit. We try our best to make your repair a quick and pleasant experience, knowing that a satisfied customer is a repeat customer.
We are pleased to serve Calgary and other areas, including: Cochrane, Airdrie, Springbank, and many others. If you have appliance repair needs, give us a call @
(403)247-9602 or book online on our website @ www.ValleyViewAppliances.com

Needing you new Appliances installed? You are in good hands as our installation professionals are true craftsmen and take pride in a job done with excellence. Needing a installation quote please email: Installs@Vvapp.ca

Appliance Repair
Washers Dryers Dishwashers Ranges Wall Ovens HoodFans Hobs Refrigerators Garberators Ice makers Microwaves Over the Range Microwaves Built in Refrigerators Sealed system repairs Gas Appliance Repairs Parts sales Appliance Installation Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning In-home Appliance repair
Appliance Repair Appliance Service Manufacturer Warranty Service Appliance Installation Dryer Vent Cleaning Services Appliance Parts Sales Appliance Sales Gas Appliance repair
Maytag Magic Chef Jenn-Air Whirlpool Kitchen-Aid Bosch Gaggenau Thermador In-Sink-Erator Jenn-air Admiral Kenmore Frigidaire Electrolux GE GE Monogram Westinghouse Samsung LG
Calgary Main 403-247-9602 Cochrane Main 403-932-2630 Parts 1-866-243-4662
Authorized Warranty Provider for: Whirlpool, Kitchen-Aid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, In-sink-erator, Bosch, Thermador, Sears/ Kenmore, GE, Samsung, Venmar, Vent-A-Hood www.valleyviewappliances Authorized installers Certified to install: SubZero, Samsung, Wolf,Asko,Viking, Bosch, Thermador, Gaggenau, ISE, Venmar, Ventahood, Best, Miele, Kenmore, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, GE Monogram, Whirlpool, Kitchen-Aid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, LG, Bloomberg
1995
Cash, Cheque, Debit, Visa & M/C
Journeymen Appliance Repair
,MSA Servicer's Association, A++ BBB member 1997
Journeymen Appliance Repair
114.97
PROJECT RATE
Industry Standard Blue Book Job Rate/Job
30 day labour, 90 day parts warranty. All work proudly gaurenteed!