Niagara Environmental Dynamics Ltd.

Asbestos & Lead Removal
Fort Erie ON L2A6G2
Asbestos & Lead Removal
Niagara Environmental Dynamics Ltd.

Reviews for Niagara Environmental Dynamics Ltd.

John from RIDGEWAY
John from RIDGEWAY
1 review Thorold, ON

Asbestos removal

I recently upgraded my heating system and this company removed our old asbestos boiler. They were knowlable and very reasonable compared to other quotes. The work was completed hassle free.

Jennifer A from Port Colborne
Jennifer A from Port Colborne
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Asbestos removal in kitchen renovation

I hired this company to remove asbestos floor tiles when we were renovating the kitchen in our cottage. Matt was very professional, walked me through the process step by step, helped me understand the work and feel like the removal would be done safely. The job was done quickly and the kitchen was very clean when finished. Great company to work with.

Thank you. I hope the rest of your renovation goes well. Regards. Matt

Looking for Asbestos & Lead Removal pros in Fort Erie?