Legendary Contracting

Reviews for Legendary Contracting

Disapppinfed
Disapppinfed

Poor Kob

Had these guys do my patterned deck in the summer of 2020, deck liked great last summer. This year after the snow had melted there were white spots all over the deck where the sealer failed leading to chipping concrete. He was supposed to come fix it early March and even setup a date and time, never showed up and has not returned messages or phone calls since. Avoid this company at all costs, the positive reviews are his friends.

Someone in Brampton
Someone in Brampton

Left My Home a Disaster! Avoid at all costs! Took Money and Ran!

Youri is the owner of this business, and will do whatever he can to take your money, but you'll never get a hold of him after paying.

Youri showed me a job and told me this is what I'll get, and quoted me $20k for my backyard and front driveway. He told me job will be done in 5 days. 2 months later and I'm still sitting with an unpaved driveway.

He's great at taking your money and will keep asking you for more. But does not do the work.

Nothing in my backyard was levelled properly before pouring, and now I have random humps everywhere, the sides are not straight, and its an eye sore to look at because he used 2 different companies for cement that he poured in the backyard alone...Not only that but then the sides and stairs he used a completely separate company, now i have 3 types of cement poured connected to each other, and theres nothing he'll do to fix it.

I have his confession on video stating he "saved $90/cubic meter" by using a cheaper cement company than what he promised me...He did not use any joint expansion foam, did not place any mesh on the sides, and the jobs an absolute disaster.

He agreed to 1/3rd as a deposit, 1/3rd in the middle, and 1/3rd when the job is done as payment terms, and now to finish the job he wants "$2,000 more" and also wants the money up front, and has threatened to otherwise leave it as is. He took all of his equipment and just left.

Right now hes' taken $14,000/$20,000 and left my driveway unfinished, took his stuff and left saying hes not coming back.

Please avoid this guy at all costs, don't go for the reviews by his friends and family

Teddygaga
Teddygaga

Did my pattern concrete driveway and jewel stone steps

Juri did an amazing job on my steps and driveway. All my neighbours love it. It really looks awesome !! He was also the best price in town. Great work !!

Nisha in
Nisha in

Stamped Concrete

I chose Legendary Contracting because of the pictures of past projects matching what I was looking for with stamped concrete. Youri understood exactly what I was looking for and did an amazing job. At the end of the day it looks great and neighbors have complimented. Thanks Youri!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Stamped concrete

Owner and staff were very professional and knowledgeable completed the job in the specified time frame at a great price so happy my porch and driveway looks great thank you for bringing my my vision to life.

Oana
Oana

stamped concrete , front of the home, side ways and rear foundation for shed

Hello !
This is Mihai and Oana from Mississauga.
Yury is e very nice , hard working guy. We have called him to have our front entrance and side walk to the back done and he came the next day to give us a very good estimate. Since we had to go to Europe in less than a month, he came to do our job the following week. They did a wonderful job , very professional and finished everything in just 3 days, including the back yard shed concrete foundation and driveway side. Very pleased with their work and I will definitely hire them again to do another job in the future!!!!
Keep up the good job guys and we wish you all the best !

Thanks for your business.

More about Legendary Contracting

At Legendary Contracting we pride ourselves on exceeding our customers' expectations by providing excellent customer service and the highest quality concrete services. *** No Project too Big, No Project too Small. No matter what the scope of the project is, Legendary Contracting works to meet the needs of our customers ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Mississauga?