Legendary Contracting

Legendary Contracting

Reviews for Legendary Contracting

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Stamped concrete

Owner and staff were very professional and knowledgeable completed the job in the specified time frame at a great price so happy my porch and driveway looks great thank you for bringing my my vision to life.

jthai11 in Milton, Ontario CANADA
jthai11 in Milton, Ontario CANADA
1 review Milton, ON

No follow up on jobs

Great service during the process. Asked him to look at the cracks in the driveway that have occurred on 4 separate occaisions. He never came by even after confirming the date and time on 2 occaisions. Go with someone who prides themselves in work rather than looking to make a quick buck like legendary does.

Moshe Shapiro from York
Moshe Shapiro from York

Jewel stone at my front porch

I've hired Yuri and his team to fix my porch. I just bought my house and the front porch had VERY old tiles and a rusty railing.
I've checked with a few companies to see whats the best value for money I can get. Yuri promised both a competitive price and an excellent job. I have to say that the job was done extremely well! The jewel stone looks fabulous, the color Yuri recommended really changes the curb appeal of the home. His guys removed and disposed of the old railing (which probably saved me another couple hundred dollars in disposal).

One more thing, weather wasn't playing in our favor but Yuri was committed to deliver at the promised date, so once the rain was gone, he came at a late hour to seal the jewel stone and submit the job on time.

Yuri, appreciate your commitment. Thanks!

Linda in Milton
Linda in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Front steps and walkway with patterned concrete.

Youri and his team did patterned concrete last fall for us and within no time pieces and chunks were coming off. We are seniors and my husband has called him many times this year to come and fix it. At the time the job was done he kept saying that we have a three year warranty on the work and now he ignores us. At first he said he would come and after that he just ignores our phone calls, do NOT use these people for any work, you will be sorry!

Nancy Lee in Mississauga
Nancy Lee in Mississauga

Jewel Stone Patio

Youri and his team jewelled stoned our front and back patio last fall. The colour of the concrete doesn’t match. It is now cracked in multiple places and there are shards of concrete all over; we can’t use our front yard or back yard. We have tried to contact him multiple times via email, text and phone call and he won’t come to repair the work. This man took our money and ran.

Oana
Oana

stamped concrete , front of the home, side ways and rear foundation for shed

Hello !
This is Mihai and Oana from Mississauga.
Yury is e very nice , hard working guy. We have called him to have our front entrance and side walk to the back done and he came the next day to give us a very good estimate. Since we had to go to Europe in less than a month, he came to do our job the following week. They did a wonderful job , very professional and finished everything in just 3 days, including the back yard shed concrete foundation and driveway side. Very pleased with their work and I will definitely hire them again to do another job in the future!!!!
Keep up the good job guys and we wish you all the best !

Thanks for your business.

More about Legendary Contracting

At Legendary Contracting we pride ourselves on exceeding our customers' expectations by providing excellent customer service and the highest quality concrete services. *** No Project too Big, No Project too Small. No matter what the scope of the project is, Legendary Contracting works to meet the needs of our customers ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Mississauga?