Kenny's Kolours

Reviews for Kenny's Kolours

Debbie in Brandon
Debbie in Brandon

Interior house painting

Jacinda painted the entire interior of the house ( minus some of the basement) while we were away. It was very easy to keep in touch with her. The work was impeccable, she was very neat and clean and managed to get the furniture all back in original locations. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Thank you Debbie! You were a joy to paint for :)

Bonnie in Toronto
Bonnie in Toronto

Painting

Jacinda is great!! She is professional and a very detailed, talented painter! Her husband, Dave, even fixed a few things around the house for me.. teaching me along the way. Such a nice couple!! It was a pleasure working with them. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends!
Thank you Jacinda & Dave!

Oh Bonnie.. you're so sweet! It was a sheer delight to paint for you!! Enjoy your new home :)

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Wallpaper removal and complete painting refresh

What an amazing job Jacinda completed. Expert wall paper removal. Painting is so good! The house looks fabulous. Very professional and the job was completed on time as promised. Thanks for the extra effort on the closets. It really makes a difference. Great clean up too. I would absolutely hire her again for any painting projects. What a gem.

It was great to work with you! Thanks for enabling me to help you. Good luck with the sale!

PAINTED FULL BASEMENT

I would 100% reccommend Kenny's Kolours. Jacinda was on time every day on the worksite. Worked very efficiently while still maintaining a keen eye for detail. We love the finished product!

Thank you! It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new basement!

Shelly  in Winnipeg
Shelly in Winnipeg

1 Day Paint Job

Jacinda was amazing - quick and very tidy and didn't even use an inch of painter's tape!! I would completely recommend her to anyone from small jobs like ours to bigger projects! A very kind person as well.

Thank you Shelly! It was a pleasure working for you!

Painted Interior of Home

Jacinda did a marvellous job of painting the interior of our home. I would definitely have her back and certainly recommend her to our friends!

Great job Jacinda...thank you very much!

Barb P. Winnipeg

Danielle in Winnipeg
Danielle in Winnipeg

Painting

Jacinda was punctual, professional and super friendly. She came to give an estimate for the job and we accepted and she came back and did a fantastic job! She brought all necessary supplies, was quiet while working and cleaned up everything when she was finished. I would definitely hire her again for future painting jobs!

CTSand in Winnipeg
CTSand in Winnipeg

Kenny's Kolours
204-805-4202
Winnipeg
MB
R2V 4S1

We hired Kenny's Kolours last year and was so impressed we have hired them again. Focussed, meticulous, prompt. I highly recommend Kenny's Kolours to anyone needing a large or small paint job.

Bryan in Winnipeg
Bryan in Winnipeg

Basement Painting

This was our first time trying Jacinda. We found her very easy to work with. She did exactly the work she promised to do and we were very satisfied with the quality of her work and her time management. We will be using her services again and recommend her without hesitation.

Linda in Winnipeg
Linda in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Interior of house repainted for sale

Jacinda Kenny was recommended to me by a professional stager regarding the sale of our home. Her quote was on par with other quotes but she exceeded the others by her professionalism, her attention to detail and her qualified opinions in answers to my questions. She has a mastery of her painting that was almost artistic in nature. In other words she walks the walk the way she talks the talk but in a gentle manner. She went the extra mile in getting the job done in a timely manner in order for us to place our home on the market sooner rather than later. That was over and above what what was expected as she squeezed us in with little notice. I told her that if I liked what I saw once she was finished, there would be another guaranteed referral from me for another painting project...our new home! Suffice to say once we've finished unpacking and have caught our breath we will continue with our relationship once again. If the sale of our home has taught me anything is that the different professional trades that have been involved in helping to bring our house to marketable level is that I now have a list of "I know someone who can...." Jacinda Kenny is on that list, hands down, no problem! It was a pleasure and a privilege working with her.

More about Kenny's Kolours

Owner/ Operator Jacinda Kenny provides a premium quality interior painting finish. Originally trained in fine art, Jacinda's understanding of colour and balance is superseded only by her need for the highest quality and ideal finish. She'll even help you pick colours!