Alpha Pro Painting

HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oshawa  >  Alpha Pro Painting

Reviews for Alpha Pro Painting

2 reviews Whitby, ON

Great Customer Service and Quality of Work

I needed to paint my main hallway, staircase, upper hallway. After having several companies in to provide a quote, I was very impressed with Kyle and his level of customer service. He was quick to respond to any questions I texted him and he was able to complete the job faster than anyone.

Before they started, we added the Kitchen and family room to the project as well. This changed their timeframe slightly, but they were up for the challenge.

Kyle and his team arrived promptly and worked diligently to complete the job. They went above and beyond to ensure my wife and I were happy with their work.

Thank you to Kyle and his team, we will definitely have them back for other projects.

regards
Chris M

Thanks so much for the review Chris! Communication is key with us and we are very happy you are pleased with your experience with us from start to finish. We strive to provide the very best customer service and finished product within your home. While we are in your home we treat it as if it were our own, crossing all the t's and dotting all the i's. It was a pleasure completing your project for you and we can't wait to work with you again! Cheers!

Mo in Toronto
Mo in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

My whole house was painted extremely professionally.

I needed my 2000sqft home painted and I had done some shopping around before being referred to alpha pro painters by a friend mine. I had Pat come by for a quote, which was very reasonable. I had my questions and concerns answered on the spot in a way which I felt was honest and personable. Pat also offered his two cents about which colours were popular and coordinated best with my floors and furniture. Later the quote was sent to me electronically with an exact breakdown of which rooms were to be painted and the cost for each. I decided to go ahead with them - and it turned out to be a very good decision. The job took 2 days to complete; Pat and his assistant arrived early each day and fully prepared for the work ahead. By the time I had come back from work they had already left for the day with no mess whatsoever (even though there was furniture to be moved around). I was never rushed into providing payment. I I needed my 2000sqft home painted and I had done some shopping before being referred to alpha pro painters by a friend mine. I had Pat come by for a quote, which was very reasonable. I had my questions and concerns answered on the spot in a way which I felt was honest and personable. Pat also offered his two cents about which colours were popular and cppprdinated with my floors and furniture. Later the quote was sent to me electronically with an exact breakdown of which rooms were to be painted and the cost for each. I decided to go ahead with them - and it turned out to be a very good decision. The job took 2 days to complete; Pat and his assistant arrived early each day and fully prepared for the work ahead. By the time I had come back from work they had already left for the day with no mess whatsoever (even though there was furniture to be moved around). I was never rushed into providing payment. I was told to take my time and do a thorough inspection of their work, and when I was ready I could contact them for touch ups. The whole experience was quick and the paint job was quality. I am planning to use them again in the future, and would highly recommend. told to take my time and do a thorough inspection of their work, and when I was ready I could contact them for touch ups. The whole experience was quick and the paint job was quality. I am planning to use them again in the future, and would highly recommend.

Hey Mo,
Thanks a lot for the kind words. Ou goal is always to make the whole process as easy as possible for our clients. If we can be in and out of your home without interuption to your daily life we have done our job!.
I look forward to future projects with you.
Thanks:)

RedinBrooklin in Whitby
RedinBrooklin in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

The greatest house painting experience!

Kyle and the Alpha Pro team were amazing! I can’t express enough how pleased I am with the great work they did. They painted my entire house top to bottom, moved furniture and returned it to the original spot, they did quality reviews of the work to ensure everything was perfect and all very efficiently. Not only was the work extremely well done, they were a pleasure to deal with, very friendly, accommodating and professional. I highly recommend them!

Hey Joanne!! Thanks so much for for the great review! I must say you have a ton of really nice furniture, and even though painting around it wasn't the easiest thing to do, it was all worth it in the end. We always make it a priority to love our clients furniture back to its original position (or a different spot for some of your stuff ;) ). What a transformation in your place. We are pumped you are excited about the result and can not wait to work with you on your next project! Cheers until next time :)

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Interior painting

Absolutely amazing work. Professional, courteous, on time, exceptional value for the money. Kyle and his team had to remove large amounts of wallpaper (from the 80's) and restore and repaint multiple rooms. My husband had recently had shoulder surgery so we were limited in how much we could contribute to the project in relation to moving furniture, taking TV's off the wall etc. Kyle was more than accommodating and helpful with all of this. We've had multiple contractors and trades work on this house over the years and these guys are by far the best. I would highly recommend them for any and all of your painting needs!!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words Janet! Moving furniture, taking TVs off the walls (and re-installing), and trying to make your experience with us in your home quick, efficient, and painless is just what we do. Wr really strive to leave your home as clean and in place as we found it. We are so happy you are excited for the results we were able to provide in your home. What a difference! Until next time :) Cheers!

hayaessaad
hayaessaad
1 review Whitby, ON

Painting to interior and exterior of house. This further included bedrooms, bathrooms, ceilings, front door entrance, garage doors and front pillars.

The paint work was flawless and very professional. The project was completed on time. Extra care was taken to prepping the house for the paint work. Constant feedback and communication was developed until project was completed.

Thanks so much Haya! We always make sure to keep he homes we are working in as clean as possible. Sometimes that means going above and beyond to prep the areas for paint, but it's all worth it in the end when we can produce a result that everyone is pumped about! Working in your parents home was a pleasure and we would do it again in a heart beat. Thanks again, cheers!

Stefanie
Stefanie

Painted our home

Kyle and his team are wonderful. This is the second home we've hired them to paint and we're very pleased with the results. Kyle is great with communication and was very accommodating with the timing of the painting. He knew we wanted to get unpacked and settled into our new home asap, so he moved his schedule around so he and 4 other painters could get the job done in only 1 and a half days. Great price and fantastic service. Would highly recommend Alpha Pro Painting :)

Hey Stef! Thanks so much for the review! When working with home owners we try to accommodate as much as possible. In your case we knew you wanted to get your family settled as soon as possible and we were lucky enough to have other awesome clients willing to help us move some scheduled jobs around. We always try to meet timeline expectations and are so happy we were able to deliver for you and your family. Your new home looks so amazing and we hope you will be happy there for many years! All the best :)

Elizabeth St. Aubin in Pickering
Elizabeth St. Aubin in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Interior home painting

We cannot say enough good things about Alpha Pro. Right from the start we felt that we were in good hands. Kyle was very friendly and knowledgeable and his crew were great as well.

Their attention to detail was excellent and Kyle's first priority was making sure that we were happy with all work done. Kyle and his crew completed all work quickly and efficiently and mostly importantly did an amazing job with no mess! They moved all furniture and removed pictures etc. from the walls and put everything back when they were done. We would come home from work and other than walls being painted, it was as if no one had been there!

We had an entire house painted once before and it was very disruptive to our daily lives. We were pleasantly surprised to have an entirely different experience with Alpha Pro. I would highly recommend Alpha Pro.

Thank you so much for the kind words Elizabeth! Your home is so beautiful and we are so happy we were able to meet your expectations! While we are in someone's home we are so careful to make sure we keep it clean and have everything back to normal by the time you get home. It was such a pleasure working in your home and we hope to see you again in the future! All the best!

Rod  in Pickering
Rod in Pickering
9 reviews Pickering, ON

Entire Home painted as part of complete Reno

As part of a complete reno to our home we were including having the whole house painted including ceilings done.
We saw Alpha-Pro trucks in the neighborhood and looked them up on Homestars and read many excellent reviews.
We called and are extremely happy we did.
Josh,one of the owners came over within 24 hrs and within another 24 hrs he sent us a quote.
We decided to have the team at Alpha-pro do the work and the guys did an amazing job.
Josh was a pleasure to deal with, was always in touch with us along the way and was very flexible when it came to juggling other contractors in our home.
The team of Josh ,Bennie and Mark took great pride in their work with an exceptional attention to detail
We would highly recommend the team at Alpha-Pro to anyone looking to have a very professional job done .
Great job guys....it was a pleasure having you in our home as part of our Reno!
Sharon & Rod

Hey Sharon & Rod,

You guys were an absolute pleasure to work with, giving us free range of your home to do our job efficiently with minimal furniture to work around (great idea for the pod) We understand that stucco removal and the amount of patch work can be quite invasive/messy and having a client who understands this, making the proper accomdations helps us out greatly. We are so happy to hear you both were pleased with our work and the care/pride our team (Bennie & Mark) took while working on your home. Thanks for bringing us in to do our portion of the renovations, we look forward to seeing you in the future. All the best!!!

Josh & Alpha Pro Painting Team

mrsdangle in Oshawa
mrsdangle in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Exterior Painting

Pat and Lisa did an amazing job painting the outside of our house! We couldn't recommend this company enough! Great price too! Thank you so much Pat and Lisa, we wouldn't hesitate to have you back for future jobs!

Thanks a lot for the kind review. This was our last exterior for the season and we are glad we were able to squeeze it in for you guys thanks to the amazing October weather. Thanks again and we look forward to working on the inside soon:)

jen in Toronto
jen in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Amazing work and awesome communication

Right form the start I felt like I was in good hands. Kyle assured me that they would only do the job if the weather conditions were right because he wanted our paint to last (we are getting close to winter which isn't ideal for outdoor painting). His correspondence was quick and full of details. Their company is insured and their staff all has the proper training required. So so happy we were referred to Alpha Pro painting. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the kind words Jen!! I think too many painters just continue to paint outside until their fingers start to freeze off! We know a proper exterior paint job requires proper and ideal conditions. If not done properly then it will not last, and that's not what we're about. Your home looks amazing and I'm so very happy we were able to fit it in this year :) Cheers!!

More about Alpha Pro Painting

At Alpha Pro Painting you will find the best quality paired with unmatched service. It would be an absolute pleasure to be a part of your plans to update or complete your home. We approach every job, big or small, very seriously. Our professional service, cleanliness, and extreme attention to detail makes Alpha Pro Painting a great choice for your home finishings!

We are a family run operation serving the Durham region and all surrounding areas. Alpha Pro Painting adds that personal touch to your home with a respectful and professional attitude, in a timely fashion. Choosing someone to enter your home should come with the reassurance that the job will be done correctly. At Alpha Pro Painting, we show great respect to you and your home before, during, and after all contracts.

We offer a two year guarantee on ALL of our work. We are WSIB covered to protect the consumer in the very rare occurrence of and accident of work related injury. What we quote is what you pay. There are NEVER any hidden costs! All paint used is odorless or low VOC and very environmentally friendly. We have many references and your satisfaction is guaranteed!