Prestige Concrete Sealing & Restoration

Concrete Contractors
Bowmanville ON L1C5L8
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Bowmanville  >  Prestige Concrete Sealing & Restoration

Reviews for Prestige Concrete Sealing & Restoration

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Pool area

Frank took the time to explain how the sealing process works and how long it would take. He was courteous and professional. We felt comfortable and confident that work would be done right.
Frank was here on time and completed the job on schedule with no surprises. We could not be happier with the final finished look of our property. Our friends often compliment us on the look of our back yard. We are looking forward to having Frank and Prestige Concrete Sealing and Restoration look after our property from now on.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working for you. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Frank.

mike from Whitby
mike from Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

stamped concrete driveway sealed

Called frank and he was very helpful explaining the difference in finishes and workmanship. He came before he promised and I had all my questions. Answered. He told me this was the price.for.a.drive.that had not been sealed in a few years . it would be cheaper when it is resealed in 2 years . I would recommend him to a friend.

Mike, thank you for the kind words. It was nice to work for you. I look forward to servicing your property next year.

Frank