Rylan Harvey's Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M6P2M4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Rylan Harvey's Painting

Reviews for Rylan Harvey's Painting

Valerie M from The Beaches
Valerie M from The Beaches

Exterior Painting

RIGHT PRICE + PROFESSIONAL & TIMELY SERVICE

RHL provided the most competitive bid then completed a top-notch job. Project Manager and perfectionist Dave made sure our team was experienced, professional, hard-working and respectful throughout. RHP went above and beyond ….they wanted our house to look amazing and they didn’t leave until we were 100% delighted with our “fresh and crisp new exterior”.

I will hire Dave, Rylan and their painters next time without reservation, and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have their painting done professionally and reasonably while feeling confident that their painters WILL NOT LEAVE UNTIL THE CUSTOMER IS HAPPY. That is their guarantee and they stand by it.

Thank you very much for your business Valerie! It was wonderful meeting you and working on your home

Steve B from Toronto
Steve B from Toronto

Interior Painting

I needed to refresh my rental property with paint, and had a few companies in to do a quote to paint a feature wall in each room and my stairs. I ended up going with Rylan Harvey's Painting as they seemed the most knowledgeable and had a great price! Dave from Rylan Harvey's Painting was amazing and gave some great advice and color choices, he helped match the stair color with the hardwood. The stairs came out absolutely amazing! I couldn't be happier with the results it looks stunning now! They were very prompt, the painter even came in to touch up and paint the stairs another coat while he was sick as I needed it completed so I can rent it out. I would hire them again in an instant, reasonable rates and excellent quality work.

Thanks a lot for the great review Steve! It was a true pleasure working on your home and I hope we can service your painting needs in the future!

Cathy Pitt from Toronto
Cathy Pitt from Toronto

Painting of Exterior Porch

Rylan Harvey Painting did a really great job completely repainting our front porch from top to bottom. Rylan, Dave and Steve were communicative, reliable and a pleasure to work with

Thanks Cathy, It was a true pleasure working on your home!

Mark Kindrachuk from Toronto
Mark Kindrachuk from Toronto

Painting

Recently I had sought the services of Rylan Harvey Painting to paint our home prior to it being listed for sale. I obtained Rylan’s number through the Beach Metro News, and he quoted on the job and ultimately managed the project.
I am pleased to say that Rylan and his crew did a fantastic job at a very reasonable price. I recommend his services for any painting jobs, and. I have already referred his company to other people in my neighborhood and I also plan to use his services in the future.

Thanks Mark, I look forward to working with you again on future projects!