ADL Electric

Calgary AB T2V 4B5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  ADL Electric

Reviews for ADL Electric

Maria in Calgary

ADL installed all our light fixtures for our home. We had LED lights surrounding the outer perimeter of the home, as well as feature lighting's in the kitchen. The quality of their work is exceptional.
I would definitely recommend them to others without hesitation because shortly after moving in to the new home, we experienced (what I thought was) a 'glitch' in one of our lighting panels, one phone call and they were back to check out the problem. Turns out that one of my lightbulbs were ready to die and there was no problem with the wiring. Oops - my bad

He took the opportunity to go over the other fixtures and double check the wiring throughout the home. Also offered to pick up lightbulbs to replace them for me.

Excellent service. Great workmanship. Would recommend this company to anyone. Arrived in a timely manner and cleaned up after the job was completed. The invoice was the same as estimate with no durprises

jonston from Calgary

I was having my kitchen renovated and was recommended this company through a friend. Aaron was very professional and gave me great recommendations on what was required. They even rectified some issues a previous contractor had errored on free of charge. Have recommended these guys to other friends looking for electrical services.

Jared from Cochrane
3 reviews Cochrane, AB

ADL did a great job installing exterior lights on my house. They attended twice prior to installation to show me the product and get a cost estimate, and then came back right away when there was a small issue. It was resolved quickly and without charge. If you're looking for electrical work I would recommend them.