Gill Built Homes

Reviews for Gill Built Homes

Katrina in Edmonton
Katrina in Edmonton

Beautiful High Quality Homes

I recently moved into my brand new Gill Built Home in fall 2017. The builder was on schedule and did a great job at ensuring all I required for my home needs were met. I built a secondary legal basement suite (separate entrance) with them as well and it turned out beautiful. I had great selection for flooring and cabinetry and countertops. Their products are all top of the line (i.e. quartz, lighting, fixtures) I found great value with building with them. Would highly recommend!

Roberto in Edmonton
Roberto in Edmonton

New Home - Glennridding

Buying a new home can be a very daunting task. It can also be very stressful throughout.
Gill built and their staff made sure that this was not the case with us.
During the purchase and design, Tony provided exceptional service and gave us a lot of feedback on design as well as advice on things that would add value to out house in the long term.
During construction, Buta was very flexible and accommodating, even letting us make a few changes while the project was under construction (something I am sure not many builders would accommodate).
After we took possession Buta was also helpful in getting some last minuet items fixed up and provided us with great service.
We love our home! Thank you Buta and Tony!

andrew in Edmonton
andrew in Edmonton

New house build

Me and my fiancé were looking to build a home. We visited every single show home in the city over the span of 6 months. We came across Gill Built and we knew as soon as we walked in that we had found our builders. From start to finish the staff was exceptional. Sunny and Tony have made our first time building and ever owning a home so special. Everything we ever imagined they were able to bring it to life. Most builders that we seen couldn’t build what we wanted and would force us to choose from their options and floor plans. Sunny built us a completely customized unique to us. Me and my fiancé have gotten soooo many compliments on our home. They did a great job and they treat you like a person and not just a number like the big builders do. I couldn’t be happier with our decision to go with them. Highly highly highly recommended. They are awesome and most importantly they listen. If you are looking for a builder check these guys out. Their show homes are beautiful and they can build your home exactly the way you want it.

Wayne in Edmonton
Wayne in Edmonton

New Home in Glenridding Heights

We have been in our new home now for about 2 weeks and are extremely satisfied with our start to finish experience with the entire Gill Built team! We chose Gill Built after looking at many builders as their quality and value for the price point was unmatched. All you need to do is see one of their show homes and you will know that the finishes that you see is included when you build with them.

The process begins with the sales process and in our case we dealt with Tony. Tony is extremely knowledgeable about the entire home building process and he is one of the most genuine and best sales people that we have dealt with as we were looking for homes. We worked with him and Gill Built's architect while having multiple back and forth revisions to come up with our ideal custom layout. Tony was always there to answer the numerous questions we had not only at the sales stage but throughout the entire process. His level of service is something I have never seen before as demonstrated by the fact that he asked if we had any religious considerations or preferences around the day they were planning on breaking ground. My wife is Chinese and there are "good" days in the Chinese calendar to break ground. As promised, they made sure to break ground on the day that we requested.

Once the home building process started we were dealing primarily with Buta who is the owner of the company. Buta definitely knows all his homes literally inside and out as he is constantly onsite at pretty much all of his homes directing the many trades. Buta would also answer any of the numerous questions that we had throughout the entire home building process. He would also meet us onsite if we wanted to show him any concerns once the trades were doing their work. He would always make sure that we were happy and kept informed of when trades were coming so that we could have our house built exactly as we wanted.

We have only been in our home for a couple weeks, but Buta is still very responsive if we have any issues. Looking forward to enjoying our new home and would highly recommend Gill Built to anyone looking to build a new home! Big thanks to the entire Gill Built team!!

Ravinder M in Edmonton
Ravinder M in Edmonton

New Home / Gill Built Homes

My wife and I visited various show homes and found Gill Built provided the best options for our budget. The house was built well. Gill Built worked with us to customize the home, which we are quite satisfied with. The builder was easy to contact and is continually improving with their customer service. Overall, we had a positive experience with Gill Built and I would recommend this builder.

Arun in Edmonton
Arun in Edmonton

New home - Construction and Service

Had an amazing experience building our first home with Gill Built homes. Build quality and service has been excellent. Buta and Sunny are very professional. They are very prompt and quick in responding to any questions or concerns that We have had. We have heard only positive feedback from anyone who has seen the finished quality of our home.
Thank you for making this an enjoyable and stress-free process for us. Highly recommend Gill Built Homes.

BrittanyD in Coaldale
BrittanyD in Coaldale

Starling Home

We started building our home with Gill Build in April. Home was finished end of Oct (a little less than a month ahead of schedule). Had a bit of difficulty with some of the business the builder uses eg. some cabinets were not installed even though they were included in our plan, etc. These things were dealt with by the contractor to our satisfaction. Make sure everything is put in writing at the beginning so there is no confusion about what is and isn't included in the home. For the most part any issues we had were dealt with including after we took possession. Overall our house is beautiful. Workmanship seems to be good so far. Lots of detail put into the
house that I did not see with the other builders. We only plan on being in this home for maybe 5 years and would not hesitate to use Gill build to build our next house. I would recommend them to anyone looking to build.

Review has 1 previous version
Andrea & Rick in Edmonton
Andrea & Rick in Edmonton

New Home in Starling

Overall we had a good experience dealing with Gill built homes. They were happy to allow us to choose interior design selections with our spec home to make it our own. We noticed other neighbours in the area that chose the competitors did not have many of the same things included in their build such as concrete pad, upper deck cladding, soffit lights etc; We really appreciated not having to worry about those additional expenses after the fact..There was a bit of delay in getting some of the final work finished but in the end they came through. All in all we are very happy with our new home and the service we received given they
are family run and operate with a very small crew of employees.