Rancourt Roofing

Shawn in Arnprior
Shawn in Arnprior
1 review Arnprior, ON

Awesome Experience with Rancourt Roofing Ottawa

Work came in on time and their pricing is very fair. Employees were great to work with, pleasant, knowledgeable and didn't waste any time. Once completed, they were meticulous with clean up - other than having a new roof, you'd never even have known that they were here. I would recommend to anyone needing roof work.

beneskenazi
beneskenazi
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent Service

Prompt service, excellent customer relations, great work, and on schedule. Was informed in advance when work would start; work began as scheduled. Friendly service; good communications with customer was highly appreciated.
Highly recommended. Special thanks to Gaëtan!

WmC in Nepean
WmC in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Job Well Done

We contracted Rancourt do reroof our home after the big windstorm of May 2018. I just realized that we overlooked writing a review. They did a great job on our roof and that of our neighbour. There were a couple of little issues that were taken care of efficiently and effectively. Thanks for a job well done!

Betty Wilson from Nepean
Betty Wilson from Nepean
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roofing and siding

Rancourt Roofing gave me a competitive quote, started the project on time, fixed all the issues I noticed after the job was completed (I am a bit od a perfectionist). The installers were efficient and professional. I highly recommend using Rancourt Roofing.

Hi Betty, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you were satisfied with the work. Rancourt Roofing Inc.

dcoughler in Ottawa
dcoughler in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

No regrets! Friendly, and great work.

After the first windstorm of the year, I got Rancourt to do an emergency repair while I waited for my insurance company to set me up with their "preferred vendor". They were fast, friendly and efficient, even going so far as to put some tarp down on a section that was exposed to the paper without us asking for the extra treatment. Several months later, after repeated disappointment with my insurance company's team, I called them back to get the whole roof done. They offered the best price we'd seen. In between booking them to replace the roof, and the start date, a tornado hit Ottawa. They went so far as to check the roof in the interim while they worked on the emergency repair calls. Upon completion of the work, we could not be happier. The roof and the gutter guards look fantastic!

Thank you for the review, Doug. We are glad that you are pleased with the work. Rancourt Roofing Inc.

JF Plante in Cumberland
JF Plante in Cumberland
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great teamwork

These guys were here first thing in the morning. It might have been their "A" team because they were in and out in no time. Great team work, great quality. The product purchased was also top quality. Bilingual professional service. Your mind can be worry free with Rancourt Roofing.

Roofing in Cumberland
Roofing in Cumberland
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very curtious, professional and accommodating. When the job was done they cleaned up everything. Would never have known they were here. Thank you for the awesome job. Price was competitive.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof

They were fantastic. The guys were so clean and efficient. They did a great job and they did it when the weather was still quite cold. We were worried it was going to leak so they went ahead and I could not be more pleased.
I will recommend them to anyone. They were fantastic!!!!!

stom in Ottawa
stom in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Rancourt Roofimg was able to do my roof in November 2017 despite some rainy day delays. I was anxious to have it done before the first major snowfall since there was a minor leak against the flashing between the house and the small addition at the back.

It was great that they were able to accommodate us! The new shingles look great.

richie a.
richie a.

tall, steep roof redone

efficient, respectful workers who cleaned up the areas neatly each day. price was as quoted although they had to patch a few holes. I feel the prince was very reasonable. I wa glad to see they worked safely with ropes and all.

Looking for Roofing pros in Ottawa?