Rancourt Roofing

Reviews for Rancourt Roofing

JF Plante in Cumberland
JF Plante in Cumberland

Great teamwork

These guys were here first thing in the morning. It might have been their "A" team because they were in and out in no time. Great team work, great quality. The product purchased was also top quality. Bilingual professional service. Your mind can be worry free with Rancourt Roofing.

Roofing in Cumberland
Roofing in Cumberland
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very curtious, professional and accommodating. When the job was done they cleaned up everything. Would never have known they were here. Thank you for the awesome job. Price was competitive.

Roof

They were fantastic. The guys were so clean and efficient. They did a great job and they did it when the weather was still quite cold. We were worried it was going to leak so they went ahead and I could not be more pleased.
I will recommend them to anyone. They were fantastic!!!!!

stom in Ottawa
stom in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Rancourt Roofimg was able to do my roof in November 2017 despite some rainy day delays. I was anxious to have it done before the first major snowfall since there was a minor leak against the flashing between the house and the small addition at the back.

It was great that they were able to accommodate us! The new shingles look great.

richie a.
richie a.

tall, steep roof redone

efficient, respectful workers who cleaned up the areas neatly each day. price was as quoted although they had to patch a few holes. I feel the prince was very reasonable. I wa glad to see they worked safely with ropes and all.

Yan in Mississauga
Yan in Mississauga

Reshingling entire roof

After shopping around and receiving quotes from 4 different roofing companies, we decided to go with Rancourt Roofing.

Our decision to go with Rancourt Roofing is based on how it conducts business with us prior to signing to contract and the product they use. Professional, non pushy sales techniques, and the best product.

We like to thank Scott C. for his availability and willingness to provide prompt responses throughout the project.

The crew is also friendly, polite and professional.

I definitely recommend Rancourt Roofing.

Thank you Scott again for excellent customer service.

Mac in Ottawa
Mac in Ottawa

Roof Replacement

Rancourt Roofing did a great job. They pay much attention to detail (rare in the roofing industry) and ensured I was completely satisified with completed product. They are very professional and a group of people who demnstrate a high level of integrity.

Matthieu
Matthieu
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Highly recommended - did a great job

The quote was detailed. The salesman was very knowledgeable and explained any questions that I had. The job was delayed due to the inclement weather, but they kept me informed (I appreciate that they did not work when it was raining).

The job itself was done with great precision. I noticed that after they removed the old shingles, they even broom brushed the roof to remove contaminants, and hammered down any remaining nails down to get a nice smooth surface. Once completed, the team went over 3 times with magnetic brooms to make sure nothing was left behind. They even sifted through my flowers just to make sure no nail fell into them. Honestly, I was not expecting such a high level of service.

I can't say that I'll hire them anytime soon as my roof will withstand the next 15 years, but I can most definitively recommend this team of professional roofers to anyone needing a great job. Thanks again.

John Stevenson from Cumberland
John Stevenson from Cumberland
4 reviews Orleans, ON

Rancourt roofing did a great job. Competitive quote right from the start, removed the shingles, re-shingled the roof and cleaned up nicely. Job took two days and they tarped the roof between days.